• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    The one question that always comes up in conversation about ammo availability is "why .22 ammo? why is it being hoarded? It was not even used at the Sandy Hook atrocity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The one question that always comes up in conversation about ammo availability is "why .22 ammo? why is it being hoarded? It was not even used at the Sandy Hook atrocity.

It's probably the most commonly used ammo. Most anyone who owns guns owns one that shoots .22LR.

And as for this "crisis" the manufacturers and retailers could end this at any time.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    GM in Castleton had Federal Automatch 325 round boxes for $19.99, CCI Velicitor, and Quiet 22 yesterday. That is the third time I have stopped by GM in as many months and they had 22LR in stock everytime.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Greenfield GM had 22lr yesterday picked up a box federal $19.99 for 325 pack first time in a long time oboy!!!

INDYFAN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Fishers
    Watch the Indy Star for the Thursday GM ad. About once a month they will have ammo "on sale". I've picked up several different varieties at "normal" prices. CCI standard @ $4.99, Blazer @3.99, Rem Cyclone @2.99 (dirty stuff!!), CCI stingers @6.99, and CCI sub sonic hp (very quiet). I also have picked up three different varieties of Federal ammo, none of which my Ruger SR22 (love it!) will eat. Something about the slope of the Federal rim apparently.

Top Bottom