• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Meijer in Jeff had zilch. Rural King right across the street had PMC Bronze, Blazer Brass, Remington green box, and something else, all in .45 ACP. In excess of 50 boxes worth, all together.

You could tell that whoever stocked the shelves didn't know guns; there was a stack of 45 Colt boxes square in the middle of all of the 45 ACP. :p

Ive seen this at the Scottsburg walmart more than once:n00b:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No .45 at the wal marts here in e-ville, or across the river in Henderson. :(

Checked Bedford Walmart again today...girl at the counter just rolled her eyes when I asked if they had any: "as soon as we get them, guys come in and buy them bunches at a time". Guys must be stocking up.

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    can we all join together and boycott wal mart come on guys i know were discussing guns and ammo but when wal mart is brought into the discussion you should automatically have your man card taken from ya.....

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    can we all join together and boycott wal mart come on guys i know were discussing guns and ammo but when wal mart is brought into the discussion you should automatically have your man card taken from ya.....

It's all about the $$$

My local gun shop of Westforth usually give out good prices and more variety

I've never seen Walmarts ammo prices beaten at a LGS. Matched, or just slightly higher, but never lower.

I'll buy from both though. I like to support my LGS and I like getting 10% off ammo at Walmart because my wife works there. :D

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Just left Wally World in Westfield about 20 minutes ago, plenty of .45 at low low prices, but a lack of 9mm aside from Tula

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    Ammo supply seems to run is bunches. Also you are at the mercy of the guy that walks in and buys up all they got a few hours before you get there.

jwhites4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    I bought out the walmart in Vincennes the other day, 6 boxes. Went in today to just look at their guns and stuff (since when does wally world stock AR15s??) and they had another 6 boxes in the case. They're keepin it good and stocked, maybe cause they know i'll need more in a few days. idk

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    The real question is... wtf is going on with hornady critical defense? I cant find that **** anywhere now...

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Bloomington Walmart has nothing but shotgun shells.......I mean nothing. The shelves were bare. I asked how much the cheapest 9mm ammo was and they said federal $22 per box..... When they have it . Isn't that really high? (guess it doesnt matter they never have ammo in btown)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Bloomington Walmart has nothing but shotgun shells.......I mean nothing. The shelves were bare. I asked how much the cheapest 9mm ammo was and they said federal $22 per box..... When they have it . Isn't that really high? (guess it doesnt matter they never have ammo in btown)

I was there yesterday and the shelves were bare. I asked the guy and he said that somebody stole the keys to the locks so they had to lock all the ammo up in the "back". I asked him if they could still sell it and he said nope, it's locked up. He did say that they were expected to have everything back out today.

picture.php

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6073&pictureid=23731

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Either the Bedford Walmart is last in line to get their share of .45 ammo or there's somebody in the area building up one heck of a stock pile. Out today too.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

Go to MC Sports. Fiocchi 9mm for $15.99 a box/45ACP $19.99 a box.

Top Bottom