• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    There for a while DSG Arms had them and they were $159. They still have them listed but they are out of stock.

Aim Surplus regularly puts Spikes Lowers on sale for $79.95. They are good lowers, I have many builds using Spikes.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    This is what I'm saying! I've heard several people say this about Noveske lowers. I didn't think Noveske was making and selling just lowers anymore? If they are where is everyone getting them so cheap? I know you might be able to find some shopping around, but where for $130?

Same here. I've found some for $159 but when you add shipping and tranfer fee it gets closer to $200:spend:

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I would skip just about anything rock river, but thats me. Cheap lowers interest me, becuase I want to build a varmint gun, a high power service rifle, and probably a dedicated .22. I'm okay with them not being pretty, as long as they work, and all indications point to these lowers working, but being a bit snug with PMAGS

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    There for a while DSG Arms had them and they were $159. They still have them listed but they are out of stock.

Aim Surplus regularly puts Spikes Lowers on sale for $79.95. They are good lowers, I have many builds using Spikes.

I'm scared of spiders....wish I could snag a Spikes lower on Gunbroker without the spider roll mark:D

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Some of the lesser known brands, that are still in spec of course, are kinda fun. Although if an SBR build, or your life depended on it, I'd prolly stick with a known reputable lower. I keep my eyes open at gun shows for random brand lowers though.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I would in a heartbeat if it looked better...I guess I'm kinda a roll mark snob..but I do have a Stag and it ain't pretty either

I am too. I think they should improve the image on the Zombie lower. I got the spider one with the safe, semi auto, and the fake full auto markings. I hope to one day to actually finish my build. :ar15:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    LRB OF LONG ISLAND, INC. Any one have any experience with these lowers ? At This price I would be interested in three, provided they are actually in spec. Also would any dealers be interested in hosting a group buy?

LRB is a manufactuer of top notch stuff. Their M14 type rifles rival all others by a wide margain. You can't go wrong with LRB anything.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm sure their AR recievers are as good as their M1A's. And their M1A's are among the best on the market.
    R GUNS had Delaware Machine lowers for $60. I've put together 4 of them and they've all been fine

Top Bottom