• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    It still seems irrelevant these days. I wonder if they started to develop it before the 365 came out and had too much invested in it to scrap the project all together.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It still seems irrelevant these days. I wonder if they started to develop it before the 365 came out and had too much invested in it to scrap the project all together.

Yes, and late to be of use. Only 3 more rounds?

Those of us invested in the G43 already have any number of aftermarket extensions and longer hi/cap mags.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just curious…. What’s the reason behind G****?
    I think churchmouse started it several years ago because, well you know, those are not his favorites. I picked it more as an agreement with him and picking on a few G**** fanboys at the same time. It has just stuck.

I don't have anything against them at all. They are the reliability standard on which all others are compared to. The biggest thing for me is the grip angle. I'm sure I could train to fix that, but I just don't. I'm happy shooting my XDm's and M&P's.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I was glad to see these come out for the 43 owners. Just wish they would have introduced it like 2 years ago. Guess I'm the weirdo who learned to shoot with the pinky tucked under and it don't bother me much anymore. But basically every 43 and 42 we sell, customers end up buying the extension anyway.

Always love watching those TFB reviews. James annoyed me at first when he was new. But years of being subjected to his humor.... I guess he's growing on me. Still miss Alex C though.

Top Bottom