• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    LOL.

The only perversion here is the Rule of Man. Someone decides that they are above the rule of law and in their totalitarian fantasy a la L. Neil Smith decides what property rights are.

The only thing that was abolished was the Rule of Man deciding to do whatever they want and everyone else's property rights be damned.

That does not mean that this inane made-for-budget meetings ninja raid was warranted. The police should not be dressing as Das Reich and running over chickens in tanks.

One guy with a .22 pistol and a clipboard could have handled this.

Your neighbors have a right to not be subjected to the noise and stray bullets of your back yard range. You cannot do whatever you want and everybody else's property rights be damned.

It's attitudes like this that cause no sympathy from me for those living in rural Zionsville. Controlling others properties is great but to hell with anyone who tries to control yours.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Your neighbors have a right to not be subjected to the noise and stray bullets of your back yard range. You cannot do whatever you want and everybody else's property rights be damned.

It's attitudes like this that cause no sympathy from me for those living in rural Zionsville. Controlling others properties is great but to hell with anyone who tries to control yours.

If 51% say we have no right to own guns, Kirk will tell us we are supporting the ill-defined "Rule of Man" for disagreeing.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And the source of your right to own a game animal would come from which source of constitution rights--text, structure, history, etc.?

I'll wait here.

You cannot cite an L. Neil Smith novel.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How about when the aethiest next door that is offended by your nativity scene and demands you take it down?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And the source of your right to own a game animal would come from which source of constitution rights--text, structure, history, etc.?I'll wait here.
    My right to own property (animals) comes from my creator and has been established for thousands of years. Its a relatively new progressive idea that animals cannot be owned by individuals.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Move next door to any shooting range and shut it down via our rights to control others.

It has been tried but moving to the nuisance and statutory range protection provide defenses.

My right to own property (animals) comes from my creator and has been established for thousands of years. Its a relatively new progressive idea that animals cannot be owned by individuals.

Who is telling you this? From which sci fi work is this?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It has been tried but moving to the nuisance and statutory range protection provide defenses.

Who is telling you this? From which sci fi work is this?

Only protection for those that are registered/licensed with the state/county though correct? Assuming some of those folks shooting in Zionville have had ranges for 10 years would they be protected as well, when new neighbors move in? Apparently not.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013

Exactly, as do many other rights whether constitutionally recognized or not. Rule of law can say whatever any kook wants, Rules of God say to hell with any rules that violates our god given rights. Rule of law could also state, if anti gunners get their way, you can't own an ar-15 or any gun they deem unfit, rule of law states the .gov can forcefully evict you from your own home for not paying taxes,(tribute), rule of law says Obamanation can drop a hellfire missile on your little ones bday party. Rules of god say HELL NO!

Top Bottom