• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2023
    North liberty
    Great guns, miserable marketing department, nearly as bad as Walther.
    Yea definitely lacking in that department. It seems like it's just the united states that they lack in. They have steyr usa in Alabama I've talked to them several times, but as far as ease in finding out anything short of contacting them directly, good luck lol

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I have an 1895 in 8X56R, a Pro Hunter in .25-06 and of course an, AUG. For some reason I want a Scout, though I'm not a fan of the concept, chambered in .376 Steyr, though I don't have a particular use for that chambering. The AUG in .300 BO has my interest piqued as well.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yea definitely lacking in that department. It seems like it's just the united states that they lack in. They have steyr usa in Alabama I've talked to them several times, but as far as ease in finding out anything short of contacting them directly, good luck lol

Shhhteyr's marketing department is a 4th generation lawyer with a partnership interest in a mid-sized firm in New Orleans with a penchant for short-shorts.

A perfect retirement gig for me is going to be marketing for Walther or Steyr.

Step One: let people know we exist.

Last edited:

jerzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2023
    North liberty
    I have an 1895 in 8X56R, a Pro Hunter in .25-06 and of course an, AUG. For some reason I want a Scout, though I'm not a fan of the concept, chambered in .376 Steyr, though I don't have a particular use for that chambering. The AUG in .300 BO has my interest piqued as well.
    I have 3 prohunters 2 300s one regular and one is an a1 and a 30-06. I'd like to get my hands on a mono bloc and I've been kicking around a ssg 08 m1a1

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I have 3 prohunters 2 300s one regular and one is an a1 and a 30-06. I'd like to get my hands on a mono bloc and I've been kicking around a ssg 08 m1a1
    The PH's are quirky rifles but I like them. I had a .30-06 and a .308 as well at one time before trimming down to the .25-06.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No the spelling out numbers in a Germanic language…. Again.

Everyone else search the forum for Gay Dry Sex sometime.
    English is a Germanic language. I know, I know foreign languages are frowned up at INGO and fun is verboten, but I like the G36 and I have the proper respect for it by describing it in the flawless German that I speak.

They took our jobs.

1698964692613.png

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I guess I have quite a few Steyrs. A 1903 Mannlicher-Schoenauer carbine in the classic 6.5x54. Another in the oddball 8x57 Mauser(oddball because the Steyr cartridge is the 8x56M-S),.....gotta be a custom rifle. A 1900 sporting rifle in 6.5x54R. A 1903 military carbine in 6.5x54 but technically, that one wasn't made by Steyr. Several Chilean 1912 Steyr Mausers,...not sure how many but more than a couple. Nicest M98 Mauser style rifles ever made,.....they are exquisite. And then about a half dozen Austrian Steyr StG FALs,.....but they're only Steyr parts built on aftermarket receivers because "dumb laws". Still, probably the highest quality FAL ever made anywhere.

No AUG though.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    English is a Germanic language. I know, I know foreign languages are frowned up at INGO and fun is verboten, but I like the G36 and I have the proper respect for it by describing it in the flawless German that I speak.

They took our jobs.

View attachment 309572
    All in good fun. Every man has the right to own every German and Austrian firearm know to man, drive Audi's and Porsche's, and visit the Hiedelburg House in Lawrence or the Rathskeller downtown every day if they wish.

Just share the Rheinmetall MG3s and Steyr MG 74s if society comes crashing down.. They may be needed to try and stop the red hordes once again!

1699023941799.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    All in good fun. Every man has the right to own every German and Austrian firearm know to man, drive Audi's and Porsche's, and visit the Hiedelburg House in Lawrence or the Rathskeller downtown every day if they wish.

Just share the Rheinmetall MG3s and Steyr MG 74s if society comes crashing down.. They may be needed to try and stop the red hordes once again!

View attachment 309690
    Achtung, baby!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I have a PH w black stock in .30-06.
    Shoots ww silver box cup n core 150s at an inch at 100.
    Heavy but kinda neat.
    Marketing.....just finding out what scope base you need, is a bit of a hassle.
    Figured it out eventually and got a Recknagel pic rail from NECG.
    I think ive shot 20 or 30 rounds through it.
    Hasnt even been deer hunting yet.
    Just sits in the safe.
    May pop the Leupold off and put that on my .22 mag rifle.
    Anymore everything kicks harder than it used to.
    Did put the softer pad on the PH. Why it didnt come with it from the start?

jerzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2023
    North liberty
    I have a PH w black stock in .30-06.
    Shoots ww silver box cup n core 150s at an inch at 100.
    Heavy but kinda neat.
    Marketing.....just finding out what scope base you need, is a bit of a hassle.
    Figured it out eventually and got a Recknagel pic rail from NECG.
    I think ive shot 20 or 30 rounds through it.
    Hasnt even been deer hunting yet.
    Just sits in the safe.
    May pop the Leupold off and put that on my .22 mag rifle.
    Anymore everything kicks harder than it used to.
    Did put the softer pad on the PH. Why it didnt come with it from the start?
    What recoil pad did you put on it?

Top Bottom