• ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Reminder:

If I don't know you (and your training background) and you wish to participate in this class, please contact me at joseph@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com before you send a registration form.

I can't wait to show you this new operator technique I've learned! (make sure we're in Bay 2)

4827143+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    This class went very well. A high level of competence was displayed by all. I hope you all remember that we learned possibilities and that you should figure out which of the techniques work for you and your setup. I think that most are rethinking their edc at this point also.

As an aside, one student came to the realization that trigger control cannot be relaxed. Even though it is the same make and nearly the same model of pistol doesn't mean it will perform in the same manner.

Thank you to all that attended.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    what an excellent class, and a real eye opener!

At first the new skills for the class were pretty intimidating at first but after some repetitions it was very manageable.

This class will definitely make you rethink how you carry, what you carry, where you carry it, and a plethora of other things. If you're looking for something new, different, and technical for your next class then give this one a try!!

as usual, thanks to the Joe and John for putting this class on! Top notch as usual! and thanks to all of the students! Everyone was safe and lots of good info/ideas were shared among the group.

(though I was disappointed that neither iChokePeople nor Jackson wore their posing pouch)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I've been waiting for Jackson to do an AAR, but maybe he's still thinking about that man on man action. I'll do one, if he doesn't. Until then, though, just a quick note that this is an excellent class with great material that a lot of people never even think about, let alone practice. You do not want to be figuring this out for the first time when your life or the life of someone you care about is on the line. Well, maybe YOU do, but I don't. A great reminder about things I need to practice a lot more. Things that are pretty automatic on my better side are not so automatic on my challenged (MORE challenged...) side.

oh, I have blackmail material. if you want any video I mighht have taken of you, pm me. Or if you want me to post it publicly, you can tell me that. Or if you don't, PM me for my paypal info.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I've been waiting for Jackson to do an AAR, but maybe he's still thinking about that man on man action. I'll do one, if he doesn't. Until then, though, just a quick note that this is an excellent class with great material that a lot of people never even think about, let alone practice. You do not want to be figuring this out for the first time when your life or the life of someone you care about is on the line. Well, maybe YOU do, but I don't. A great reminder about things I need to practice a lot more. Things that are pretty automatic on my better side are not so automatic on my challenged (MORE challenged...) side.

oh, I have blackmail material. if you want any video I mighht have taken of you, pm me. Or if you want me to post it publicly, you can tell me that. Or if you don't, PM me for my paypal info.

I always love some good man on man action, but I was sad to see you couldln't get your gun to work when it was my turn to go with you. I hope you don't disappoint me next time. Also, you don't need to wait for me. The more AARs, the merrier.

Here's mine: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ipulations-october-18-2014-a.html#post5365419

Top Bottom