• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My dad made this to sell in the garage sale...

2A64334A-1321-4AA2-A0D3-A0A20A296886_zpsjmjl3psb.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I too might be in for one of those lovely pens.

ETA: And if my kids keep it up like they have the past couple days, I might pay YOU to adopt them. :laugh:

I am going Fri., I am going to pick up, more than one, of those pens..... I will let you know here, what I get .....

If you want one, then we can meet, I have Sun., and Mon., off next week .....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am going Fri., I am going to pick up, more than one, of those pens..... I will let you know here, what I get .....

If you want one, then we can meet, I have Sun., and Mon., off next week .....

Thanks we arranged a deal already. A nice man in brown is bringing me one. :rockwoot:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    About an hour drive each way for me. Not sure if I can make it on those specific days but I want to help. I have a lot of nice practically new things I just don't need and could sell for great money. I would like to donate them to your sale if you want them. I will send you a PM I could probably make the hike tomorrow if you will be around.

Starting a family is the best thing that can happen to a person it's worth more than all the gold on earth. I want to help you make this dream come true. PM incoming!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    About an hour drive each way for me. Not sure if I can make it on those specific days but I want to help. I have a lot of nice practically new things I just don't need and could sell for great money. I would like to donate them to your sale if you want them. I will send you a PM I could probably make the hike tomorrow if you will be around.

Starting a family is the best thing that can happen to a person it's worth more than all the gold on earth. I want to help you make this dream come true. PM incoming!

Wow man. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Every little thing helps out a lot. And I'm just amazed by the generosity amd the words of encouragement I have received by everyone on here...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just want to send out a HUGE thanks to 7.62. He met me at my house today, and very generously gave me and my wife a truck load of some very NICE items to sell at our sale this weekend. This was the first time we have meet each other, and I will never forget it. Words can't even express my gratitude for him and his family.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just thought I would share this. A good friend of my wife has her own photography business called Hope Anchors. She has generously offered to do photo sessions for $100. And she is giving my wife and I half the proceeds for our adoption process.

If anyone is interested, she has a Facebook page. If you don't do Facebook, I can help you contact her.

BC461CC2-FE51-46CE-9802-226264507089.png_zpsloy1ajad.jpeg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I tried to rep 7.62 for his generous donation, but wasn't able to do so for some reason. The box opened up but it wouldn't let me add rep in any number.

I think the support here is just wonderful! I was telling my sister about your pens and we may be interested in buying a few as gifts for various family members. Please shoot me a message with a price on them so we can figure out how many we would need. I will gladly pay shipping costs.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I just want to send out a HUGE thanks to 7.62. He met me at my house today, and very generously gave me and my wife a truck load of some very NICE items to sell at our sale this weekend. This was the first time we have meet each other, and I will never forget it. Words can't even express my gratitude for him and his family.

I was just glad I could help! I wish you and your wife the best of luck! It was nice to meet you, maybe we will cross paths again in the future.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Have had quite a few people stop this morning.

Was very nice, meeting you today ..... Glad to help you and yours out !!!!!

Wish it could have been more..... GOOD LUCK, and I hope it all turns out good for you .....

Everyone needs to go out this weekend, and meet a wonderful person, and spend some money, for a VERY GOOD CAUSE !!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And this is the real Ingo. The true hearts and souls of those who care.

I love this place.

Top Bottom