• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Was very nice, meeting you today ..... Glad to help you and yours out !!!!!

Wish it could have been more..... GOOD LUCK, and I hope it all turns out good for you .....

Everyone needs to go out this weekend, and meet a wonderful person, and spend some money, for a VERY GOOD CAUSE !!!!!

It was good meeting you too man. And thank you so much :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just had another surprise from 2 awesome INGO members. PaulF and bwframe stopped by, rocking their motorcycles.
    Having never met PaulF before, he surprised me by donating a very nice item to sell. And bwframe bought some items for his grandkids.

The generosity of INGO just never ceases to amaze me.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Another big thanks to Eldirector and his wife. They stopped by earlier, and then came back with a donation of some nice clothes and a couple of other nice items.

Guys, thank you. I really appreciate it, and I will never forget it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just had another surprise from 2 awesome INGO members. PaulF and bwframe stopped by, rocking their motorcycles.
    Having never met PaulF before, he surprised me by donating a very nice item to sell. And bwframe bought some items for his grandkids.

The generosity of INGO just never ceases to amaze me.

We are not able to make it out your way this weekend as our plates are just full.

We are however taking up a collection among us to help with your cause. It is the least we can do.

See you soon.

-CM-

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    We are not able to make it out your way this weekend as our plates are just full.

We are however taking up a collection among us to help with your cause. It is the least we can do.

See you soon.

-CM-

Wow man. Thank you VERY much. You have no idea how much that means to me.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Another big thanks to Eldirector and his wife. They stopped by earlier, and then came back with a donation of some nice clothes and a couple of other nice items.

Guys, thank you. I really appreciate it, and I will never forget it.
    Glad we could help, even if only a bit. Thanks for the pen, too!
    Holler if you need anything. We aren't all that far away...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I thought this morning was going to be dead, but we've actually had a few people stop by.

We also had more donations for our sale as well. :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Tomorrow is the last day of our sale. It got busy, but nowhere like Friday and Saturday. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a good day.

I will update tomorrow and let everyone that is following my thread know how this weekend went.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    UPDATE

When my wife and I started advertising for our sale this weekend, and asking family and friends for donations for us to sell, we didn't know what to expect. But then we started receiving items. Our garage quickly became full. Our spare bedroom and even the living room were full. We have been completely blown away by the generosity of not only our friends and family, but from people we didn't know as well.

INGO members that I have never met before, such as 7.62 and PaulF, stopped at my house to donate items for our sale. Eldirector and his wife stopped by twice, and even donated to our sale. And SSGSAD and bwframe stopped by my home to wish me luck and even bought some items as well.

And not to mention the members who have contacted to purchase pens, and even the PayPal donations.

I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful community. I will never forget this. You all have helped my wife and I get a head start on beginning our family.

This weekend was a success. We will be able to start our adoption process much sooner than we thought. We still have a long journey ahead of us, but we are now hopeful and excited.

Thank you all for your help.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just had a surprise. Someone put an envelope on my storm door. Written on it was "For your adoption fund". Inside was a $20 bill.

No name was written or anything.

Wow.

Top Bottom