• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    10Bs were designed by a policeman back in the 50s to shoot one handed while driving a cruiser. They are a bullpup design balanced to fire with one hand or from the shoulder, also have a mounting for a flashlight along the barrel axis. I've had one for 30 years never had a failure using high brass buckshot loads. Don't shoot it left handed.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Unless you're a British cop, how the hell would you accomplish this?

Out the side windows would be my guess. It shoots quite well with one hand. Ejection will be in the face if shot from the left shoulder.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    10Bs were designed by a policeman back in the 50s to shoot one handed while driving a cruiser. They are a bullpup design balanced to fire with one hand or from the shoulder, also have a mounting for a flashlight along the barrel axis. I've had one for 30 years never had a failure using high brass buckshot loads. Don't shoot it left handed.

I sold mine back in the mid to late 80s. I loved shooting that thing. Miss it to this day.:ugh:
    Still have the 870 I bought in the late 70s. Thinking of getting Magpul furniture for it. Heard good stuff about it.

Bob

Top Bottom