• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    OK, I guess I wasn't clear. I wasn't able to see of the guy had the appropriate post count. In fact, once he gave my his name, I found he had 0 posts. I try to follow the rules, and this time I almost screwed up. I know its not a huge deal, but I know I tried to get around this (inadvertantly) when I started, and was graciously corrected by an INGO member when I attempted to make a purchase.
    Ooooh... Ok, so he wasn't trying to cheat you or set you up, he was just being a d-bag and trying to skate the rules and almost got ya. Now it makes more sense...

I didn't think he could use the email link either, did you have it listed in your ad or something?

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Ooooh... Ok, so he wasn't trying to cheat you or set you up, he was just being a d-bag and trying to skate the rules and almost got ya. Now it makes more sense...

I didn't think he could use the email link either, did you have it listed in your ad or something?

Yeah, basically. My guess is he went in to my profile with an account he created, and sent me an e-mail. Got around the 10 post min for sending PM's. I should have been more careful, but still, c'mon guy!

mtb1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    I agree about the 50 post count sucking. I think there should be a minimum, but 50 is a bit high IMHO.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    The 50 post rule sucks for us started, but the bot posts happen on all sites.

It's the difference between being a Forum that has a classified section for its members, and a Classified site that happens to have a discussion area. It really doesn't take long to get some posts in, with all the different sub-forums; even for me (I don't post much).

tmanbuddyy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I respect the fact you need 50 post's to use the classifdeds. But someone wants to rip someone off 50 post's arent going to stop them

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    To come here and post a thread about this is silly IMO.

If the guy is a proper person per the state of Indiana than he is a proper person for you to do a transaction with. Somehow if he happens to be an INGO member with <50 posts he is not worthy to do a transaction. The rule states that he is not allowed to post in the classifieds, which he did not.

Top Bottom