• grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Hmm, what's on my phone...
    Apps
    AdFree, Advanced Task Killer, Aging Booth, Alarm.com, Aloqa, Astro (file explorer), Aviation Weather, Barcode Scanner, Bubble (level), CamCard, Camera Fun Pro, Car Locator, Chase, Coloroid, ConvertPad, DroidFTP, DroidLight, DropBox, eBay, FattyBooth, Find my Car, Flight Timer, FlightView, GasBuddy, GetPaid:Freelancer, Google Goggles, GPS Logbooks, IMDb, IP Webcam, Key Ring, Kindle, LiftPro, Messenger (yahoo), Movies, MyNetDiary, myYearbook, Paypal, PdaNet, PhonemyPC, Police Radio, Remote web desktop, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, Shootme, ShopSavvy, SlingPlayer, Terminal Emulator, TimeCatcher, Tiny Cam Monitor, TV Listings, Unrar, weather - Beautiful, Where, Where's my Droid, Wikimobile, Wind computer

Games
    Abduction!, Angry Birds, Castle Warriors, Everlands, Find It (Family Guy, Simpsons), GameBoid, MniSquadron, MisMisMatch, NFS Shift, Parallel Kingdom, Zenonia, Uniwar, The Game Of Life, TigerGBA, SnipervsSniper, Prison Tycoon, Retro Defense, playwithher, Pocket Legends, Must. Eat. Birds, Lights Out, Stupid Zombies, Krazy Lart Racing, Jewels, GoldMiner, Fruit Ninja, Galcon

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    So happy to see this thread. Picked up a brand new thunderbolt yesterday and I'm loving it! It totally kicks my blackberry's butt. Time to go app hunting now!

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    the standard app is working, just used to viewing contacts by company. so far everything is working good. I am playing with it too much, I had to charge it 3 times yesterday.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Lol! The funny thing is that I only went in to look. It wasn't time for my upgrade and I hadn't even heard of this phone. I'm sure glad I stopped in now - and they gave me the two year price early!
    NICE! :rockwoot:You can't beat that!

I see a trip to the Verizon store in my future! ;)

Actually, I love my lil HTC Eris, I rooted it and am running Android 2.3 on it(which most phones dont even have yet), it is fast, I get great battery life etc, but in my old age the screen is just too small for me now. I am tired of squinting, lol.

My wife thinks I just want a new phone because I want the latest and greatest...... uhm, well, no comment :D

defender14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fishers
    Lol! The funny thing is that I only went in to look. It wasn't time for my upgrade and I hadn't even heard of this phone. I'm sure glad I stopped in now - and they gave me the two year price early!

Grats on the new phone, I currently have 4 Android phones (i know, I have a problem) and the Thunderbolt is definitely one I have my eye on currently... Enjoy it :)

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Doubletwist to convert my Itunes to my Droid incredible. And one I don't have, but, palmassist i'm told will allow you to use your droid as a hotspot, hook the computer up and off you go and don't even have to pay the hotspot fee. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom