Another reason why Glenn Beck is a retard...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Will Beck join the biggest dot? Make it Eight, eh? Hockey again for Winnipeg!
    Will Beck join the biggest dot?

Will Beck join the biggest dot?

Make it Eight, eh?
    May 28, 2010
    On yesterday’s Alex Jones Show, there was an extremely philosophical moment for Jones as he discussed the “digesting of truth” that must inevitably be done. Words cannot substitute one’s own realization of the truth. Jones admits he feels powerless and a failure for not being able to convey the magnitude of the reality in which we live.
    For some, it is argued, that accepting the big picture means accepting that the entire world as you know it is “wrong”, a lie, and for that reason people are not willing to look at the big picture. It is hard to allow the truth that has always been there to be accepted. It is difficult for some to take the time to watch video after video, repeatedly of the WTC buildings collapsing, and coming to the realization that there is only one logical reason.
    It is also hard to accept the fact that the Oklahoma bombing could also be the work of the criminal and corrupt, working in conspiracy.
    But those like Jones and others have done the research and the soul-searching, and they have positioned themselves to accept a reality that must inevitably come from within.
    The homework must be done!
    The events of 9/11 must be digested. They must be watched over and over and over if necessary, and the “truth” will sink into the psyche. It is interesting that “ psyche” is actually a word that means the “soul”. Which brings us to the partial teachings of Glenn Beck.
    The litmus test for Glenn Beck is fast approaching.
    Will he take all the information on the current (police) state in the United States (after discussing two instances of prison camps over the last 100 years), and inform the public how the Patriot Act has stripped today’s rights? Will he do it?

If Beck does “do it” he will have effectively gone against his own grain, as he had repeatedly in the past criticized all people that he claims are 9/11 truthers.
    Beck, not long ago, discussed how the station and his show has recently done the investigation, where a woman who was investigating came to tears after realizing what she had uncovered – the unmasking of World Governance, Crime Inc. (the current Federal Government), the bogus nature of climate change, etc. In short, Beck is bringing to light everything Alex Jones has been discussing for years less the biggest piece of the puzzle – 9/11 and the act that justified the biggest means – the Patriot Act and loss of Miranda rights in the United States.
    We can all recall Naomi Wolf’s book, “The End of America”, where she describes with horror the steps that a fascist government undergoes to effect a police state.
    Again, it is odd to have Beck now call out “global governance” as a newly discovered idea, that he would give credit to his network for unmasking. According to Beck, “nobody else is reporting this”. We all know better now don’t we?
    While Beck states you do not need to look at the Bilderbergers to explain this, we all know that we do.
    Not long ago, we reported on Beck’s apparent skirting around the issue of the New World Order and its agenda. He even went so far as to challenge Damon Vickers on bringing it up on CNBC, and he argued with Vickers that it could all be explained away by Cloward, Piven, and the Progressive agenda.
    In 2008, Beck interviewed Ron Paul (while Beck was working for CNN), and Beck agreed with Paul on issues of the North American Union as a means to effect World Government. That was 2008! How are we supposed to believe that in 2010 this revelation was suddenly made out of the blue?
    Regardless of the circumstances, not too many can argue with Beck’s current awareness campaign, but he needs to go the distance. While Fox is advertising Greta Van Sustern’s interview with Laura Bush, and the trials of her husband’s presidency, this is the beginning of Beck’s litmus test.
    Will Glenn Beck show the true means by which the Patriot Act came into being? Will he show how 9/11 was an inside job? Will he expose the false left-right paradigm of American politics, or will he stop short of getting beyond the neo-con agenda?
    Stay tuned mes amis, we might soon see how he pulls this one off.
    And if you are a watcher of Glenn Beck, ask yourself if the “ends justify the means”, could the same criminal government justify 9/11 as necessary to strip away the rights of the American people? You already know the answer. The real question is, will you allow yourself to believe it?

He will NOT he is being payed off, and a sell out.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Beck is an entertainer. Not an investagative reporter. His people scour the internet for shock value items and he entertains us while feeding us his POV. I would however, put far much more belief in Beck then the king with a tinfoil hat Jones. Jones has his small, paranoid, audience and that's where he needs to stay.

I do think is is hilarious however that "news" companies that are 500% percent behind FOX in the ratings are taking shots at Beck. It's a tad obvious isn't it.

ImGumbyD@mIt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Lafayette Area
    I am a fan also and he is very clear about the fact that he is not a journalist, he is an opinion guy. Everybody in this country is free to have one (for now anyway) and if you don't agree with his that too is fine. I personally don't care for Alex Jones but hey, we can all still get along!

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Beck is an entertainer. Not an investagative reporter. His people scour the internet for shock value items and he entertains us while feeding us his POV. I would however, put far much more belief in Beck then the king with a tinfoil hat Jones. Jones has his small, paranoid, audience and that's where he needs to stay.

I do think is is hilarious however that "news" companies that are 500% percent behind FOX in the ratings are taking shots at Beck. It's a tad obvious isn't it.

King of tinfoil hat hun????????
    How is that??? :dunno:

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Correct. As Peter pointed out: the last thing we need is more government regulation.

I was listening to Sean Hannity one day, probably early 2009. Every Friday he would have financial experts come on his show to give advice. This was in the dog days of the recession. He had Clark Howard on one time. Sean started talking about gold and the importance of owning actual physical gold. Well, Clark said about the same thing Peter Schiff said and Hannity was totally at a loss for words. Stuttering and stumbling. It was hilarious. I'll take Clark Howard's advice every day and twice on Sunday over some paid hack for the gold ripoff companies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If you think Beck is a "retard", well that "retard" is doing more for this country than what we have as a president. I've heard Beck speak the truth on alot of things an bring alot of things to the light that the liberal media would never do....I've yet to hear much truth from the white house on anything.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I honestly don't believe anybody in the Bush Administration is smart enough to orchestrate such an attack. I have looked into it, and the only thing I've really seen that's even close to convincing is that the towers falling looked like a controlled demolition. As for Glenn Beck, maybe he doesn't report as many facts as you would like, but some people need to be eased into it. Alex Jones is way too much of a "nutjob" for most people to just dive into, but Glenn Beck appeals to that side of people. If Beck can get people pointed in the right direction, then they will start looking for themselves.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Meh...Beck, Jones, Limbaugh and the likes... All have become multi-millionaires BS'ing people. I'd rather draw my own opinions and conclusions rather than have some "political actor" spoon feed me theirs while playing on people's fears.

Although if I had to pick the most credible of the group, it would be Beck by a landslide over the others. Although I still understand he's nothing more than an actor with an agenda of his own...to become rich.

Jones...waaaaay out there in the deep end of left field. :n00b:

Limbaugh...a hypocrite and a fraud. :twocents:

Last edited:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Im on that forum all the time, have you not read any of the facts???

Believe Glenn Beck he is your savior... :koolaid:

Yeah I glanced over the site, had a good laugh and moved on. Truthers hang on building 7 being a planned drop. It wasn't, I saw the video that shows the ENTIRE corner of the building being taken out when the tower fell.

Like I said Jones has his niche and they can stay there, in the niche, for all I care.

Ya know what, if bilderburg is planning the new world order, they suck at it. For any new world order to succeed guns and explosives would have to be taken form EVERY civilian hand on the planet. As long as members of a group called "Hutereeeeee" can still gather the brains and materials to make pipe bombs, I think we are alright.

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    Anyone who believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition is a complete MORON. I saw the planes fly into the buildings. Shame on you for buying into that crap.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Yeah I glanced over the site, had a good laugh and moved on. Truthers hang on building 7 being a planned drop. It wasn't, I saw the video that shows the ENTIRE corner of the building being taken out when the tower fell.

Like I said Jones has his niche and they can stay there, in the niche, for all I care.

Ya know what, if bilderburg is planning the new world order, they suck at it. For any new world order to succeed guns and explosives would have to be taken form EVERY civilian hand on the planet. As long as members of a group called "Hutereeeeee" can still gather the brains and materials to make pipe bombs, I think we are alright.

Glenn Beck Hits 2010 Ratings LOW

Eric Boehlert: Glenn Beck Has Lost 1/3 of Its TV Audience Since January

Most people are waking up hope you join us....

Atropine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Bloomington
    Anyone who believes that the Twin Towers were brought down by a controlled demolition is a complete MORON. I saw the planes fly into the buildings. Shame on you for buying into that crap.

I don't think the argument is whether or not the planes flew into the buildings...

That's neither here nor there as it pertains to this thread, however :)

Top Bottom