Another reason why Glenn Beck is a retard...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antelope08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    New Palestine
    #1) To believe that the gov't could pull off such an operation is amazing unto itself. We are talking about a gov't that can't keep a secret. Look at the leaks on every other facet of gov't. "Un-named sources" are always popping up. A job of that size, planted explosives, people at the airlines, etc., way too many people to keep something of that magnitude quiet.

#2) As for a company that advertises to but gold on nat'l TV, on a highly rated show, where does "rip off" not seem logical. Their advertising cost alone would force them to offer bottom of the cellar prices.

#3) As for Beck, a little "whineeeeee" for me most of the time. But give him credit, if the current administration hates hime as much as they do he must be doing something right.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    #1) To believe that the gov't could pull off such an operation is amazing unto itself. We are talking about a gov't that can't keep a secret. Look at the leaks on every other facet of gov't. "Un-named sources" are always popping up. A job of that size, planted explosives, people at the airlines, etc., way too many people to keep something of that magnitude quiet.

#2) As for a company that advertises to but gold on nat'l TV, on a highly rated show, where does "rip off" not seem logical. Their advertising cost alone would force them to offer bottom of the cellar prices.

#3) As for Beck, a little "whineeeeee" for me most of the time. But give him credit, if the current administration hates hime as much as they do he must be doing something right.

I dont watch much T.V., what kind of secrets at you talking about? The ones that they tried to keep secret,but didnt? Just curious.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I wonder how many of these people believed their government was incapable/unable to do evil things?

buchenwald5.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Who's holding a gun to these people's heads, forcing them to buy over-priced gold?

Sorry, I just can't buy that little "Weiners'" explanation.

It's a "free-market" society, for now anyway.

If Goldline were ripping people off as the little "Weiner" proclaims, the public would be up in arms about it, and lawsuits would abound.

Where's that little "Weiners'" evidence?

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    So has the White House or Huffington Post proved Beck wrong? Thats weird they just call names and TRY to shut him up. They can't discredit him because he leads with the mistakes, which is almost as rare as El Rushbo making a mistake. They cant discredit him due to his personal life because once again he is a open book on that as well. So Goldline is a sponsor his job is to plug his sponsor. So they are a business and make a profit GASPPPP!!!!

Top Bottom