Another "victim" in the "lost" war on drugs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Looks like the INGO Libbers lost one of their own this morning. Clearly the man was simply exercising his rights under the constitution. I'm sorry for your loss guys. Is an OC event at a Denny's in order before the funeral? Another upstanding member of society dead simply because of a plant and ever growing police state.

Officer fatally shoots suspect on city?s west side during drug raid | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com not many facts on the story but who cares...we can make them up to fit the narrative right?

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    "An investigator said that when detectives entered the apartment, the man leapt from his bed, went into a closet and emerged with a weapon."

I'm so very sure they "entered" the apartment politely by knocking first and then "gently" applying pressure to the door... I don't know about you, but if I was sleeping and someone kicked in my front door, the first thing i'd be doing is pulling my HDG out...

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Thanks for pointing this out, Destro. It really is a shame that this man was murdered by thugs in uniform breaking into his apartment in the early hours.

He should have kept his gun closer to his bed. Noted.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    "An investigator said that when detectives entered the apartment, the man leapt from his bed, went into a closet and emerged with a weapon."

I'm so very sure they "entered" the apartment politely by knocking first and then "gently" applying pressure to the door... I don't know about you, but if I was sleeping and someone kicked in my front door, the first thing i'd be doing is pulling my HDG out...

It's in a rough neighborhood, it's ok

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Play stupid games, get shot by the cops. Good shoot.

That FOX 59 website is just full of interesting tidbits.

Ex-girlfriend speaks out about carjacking suspect killed by police Friday | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

A moment of silence please for the carjacking suspect who was killed by police when he pointed a gun at them. Another good shoot.

but what about his rights!?! Im sure if they asked him nicely and politely several times he might have put the gun down. It shouldn't matter though, they were interfering with his RKBA

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    but what about his rights!?! Im sure if they asked him nicely and politely several times he might have put the gun down. It shouldn't matter though, they were interfering with his RKBA

Huh?

What's your point here exactly?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

hDF9604C1

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    Car Jacking is not a "real crime", so instead of having a bunch of armed thugs running around, we should let the free markets sort it all out, you know...trade and stuff. VOTE RON PAUL!

Who said that?

Vote Ron Paul.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    i have not seen whether or not this was a no-knock warrant or a regular pound on door, police! type deal. if it was a no knock, i am sorry but i almost wish he would have at least clipped one of the detectives involved who would go on for a full recovery, that way at least they would get the point that no knock warrants are a bad idea. if this was the typical knock, police, they guy knew they were there and went for the weapon, then i call it a good shoot. unfortunately, the current laws allow for someone going to jail for something that is their own business. if we just let these people ruin their own lives and leave them alone, we would save a ton of blood and treasure from not fighting this obsurd "war"

Top Bottom