• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Several of my coworkers are my friends. Im glad im not as miserable as some in this thread.

Clearly you have not worked in an office environment in downtown Chicago. The level of passive aggressiveness can drive any man insane

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    Firearms, politics & religion are things I don't discuss with anyone I happen to work with or don't know on a personal level. I've not fully trusted a co-worker since. Even here, I hold back some opinions and avoid certain discussions & topics.

It's a shame that a high level of discretion sometimes has to be learned the hard way. But I guess it's a good thing if it is learned.

Someone tag A.R. for me will ya? Apparently I must spread some rep blah blah blah...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ask to go shooting. If he's unwilling, you're done talking. Stick to easy topics like immigration, healthcare, gay marriage, etc. You know, things that really matter.

Yup....ask and if refused then he has a domineering anti 2A wife that has his package at all times. He is jealous that you are a man and he is not allowed to be.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    The last thing I would do is invite him or her is handle my weapons.
    They would do something just to prove their point.
    YOU would be the loser.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    What few liberals I've worked with, know I am too logical to mess with. I grew up in a liberal family so I got real good at out maneuvering liberals. I know their tactics like I know the back of my hand, and most find out fast to talk of other things than their ideology. Fortunately in my trade most guys are usually pro-gun even if they may buy into some liberal thoughts or ideas.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    More than one person's mind had been changed toward guns by a patient person who takes someone to the range and gives them a positive experience with firearms. You will know after the first shot whether or not they will be a convert.

Top Bottom