• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thank you ACC. That's probably the setup I'm going to go with. Unless you have any concerns with the CZ P10C.

Krizz, have you shot a P10C? The reason I ask is that some people have an issue with the trigger pinching their finger.

I had one and loved it. But after trying 3 different triggers, they all pinched my finger to the point that after just one mag, my fingertip was red and throbbing.

A lot of people have zero issues, but there a few outliers like me that just can't get used to it.

If you notice, the P10C has a smaller trigger guard then some other pistols. For me, I believe it was just a design issue with the high hand hold and the narrow trigger guard and probably my hand/finger shape.

maxresdefault.jpg

I went with the M&P. No issues there.

krizzz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Krizz, have you shot a P10C? The reason I ask is that some people have an issue with the trigger pinching their finger.

I had one and loved it. But after trying 3 different triggers, they all pinched my finger to the point that after just one mag, my fingertip was red and throbbing.

A lot of people have zero issues, but there a few outliers like me that just can't get used to it.

Thank you. I'll see if I can rent one before I buy it.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    If I were you and you decided to do the Shield RMS or RMSc on the P-10C (or any gun), I would advise you to spend a bit more and get the glass lens version instead of the polymer lens version. The polymer lens version scratches VERY easily. You are supposed to clean it with a q-tip and some special cleaning solution.

krizzz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    If I were you and you decided to do the Shield RMS or RMSc on the P-10C (or any gun), I would advise you to spend a bit more and get the glass lens version instead of the polymer lens version. The polymer lens version scratches VERY easily. You are supposed to clean it with a q-tip and some special cleaning solution.

Thank you, that is great to know.

krizzz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    This thread has given me some ideas on different ways to go. Rather than go to a new platform, I'm looking into milling the slide on my PPX or PPQ and turning that into my co-witness carry gun.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This thread has given me some ideas on different ways to go. Rather than go to a new platform, I'm looking into milling the slide on my PPX or PPQ and turning that into my co-witness carry gun.

PPQ's are nice. I had a Q5 when I thought I would get into competitive shooting. If I had bought a standard PPQ 4", I probably would have kept it and not switched back to the M&P platform..

Top Bottom