• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    4 pages so far and still waiting on the INGOtarians to name an electable candidate....

What part of being ruled by 2 parties do you not grasp? There are no "electable candidates" at this level of the game, it's simply not allowed.

You either support what they give you or you don't.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    So no one here wants to seriously consider Rand Paul? He's a strong supporter of both the Constitution and the Second Amendment and has connected well with a broader portion of the electorate, not just the typical Republican base.

I'd just like to add that if Hillary doesn't run, the next election is either partys' to lose although I think the republicans have much better candidate options than the Democrats right now. They're pretty much dead set on Hillary.

If Rand runs I'll vote for him, but like his father I don't think the establishment will allow him to get there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    4 pages so far and still waiting on the INGOtarians to name an electable candidate....

But that would take away from their childish game of blaming everyone else. It would cause a reason for accountability, that most of their talking points would not hold up to.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    But that would take away from their childish game of blaming everyone else. It would cause a reason for accountability, that most of their talking points would not hold up to.

As opposed to your talking point: "The people I support really suck, but they are electable".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I hope you mean "anybody"

Nope....... That's my sarcastic response to THE sarcastic response you'll see posted in INGO for ANY person running as a Republican for president.
    It does not matter WHO the republican nominee is, they will be looked at as "anybody but hillary" NONE will be sufficiently pure.
    A sufficiently PURE candidate DOES NOT EXIST. It's 100% or nothing. We can't slow this train down don'tcha know in the hopes of reversing it.
    It's full speed ahead into the ditch and anarchy.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nope....... That's my sarcastic response to THE sarcastic response you'll see posted in INGO for ANY person running as a Republican for president.
    It does not matter WHO the republican nominee is, they will be looked at as "anybody but hillary" NONE will be sufficiently pure.
    A sufficiently PURE candidate DOES NOT EXIST. It's 100% or nothing. We can't slow this train down don'tcha know in the hopes of reversing it.
    It's full speed ahead into the ditch and anarchy.

Genius.....Pure Genius.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As opposed to your talking point: "The people I support really suck, but they are electable".

This is why you folks have so much trouble getting beyond 5-6% of the voting public.

Honestly, I'm your target. I would love to come join you folks, we're together on more than not.
    But when you behave like this...

...doubt it.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There is no candidate that we would consider a good candidate that will not be destroyed by the mainstream media.

Every great man has something in his past, no matter how small that the MSM will blow so out of proportion that their family may never live it down.

That is why Mitch won't run.

No decent person can win.

The Republican candidate will be Romney (gag), Bush (gag, retch) or Christie (gag, retch, puke).

I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold it in at the poll this time or if I'll just let the Dems have it. None of those will win anyway.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So because you aren't guaranteed to win you won't even try? Gee, no wonder you have so much difficulty winning elections. Hard to vote for somebody that doesn't run.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    This is why you folks have so much trouble getting beyond 5-6% of the voting public.

Honestly, I'm your target. I would love to come join you folks, we're together on more than not.
    But when you behave like this...

...doubt it.

I'll keep that in mind when I'm "playing childish games".... Hypocrite.

Top Bottom