• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Bumping this thread, because I have recently purchased a Henry AIWB holster from AGS Armament. I really like it. I'm not sure which holster I like better yet, I need to carry the Henry more to decide on that. But, you can easily tell that he did an excellent job on the holster. It's VERY comfortable.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Bumping this thread, because I have recently purchased a Henry AIWB holster from AGS Armament. I really like it. I'm not sure which holster I like better yet, I need to carry the Henry more to decide on that. But, you can easily tell that he did an excellent job on the holster. It's VERY comfortable.

Agreed. I think you'll find it facilitates getting a good firing grip on the gun too.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Every day.

7aUgNIom.jpg

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I bought a N8[SUP]2[/SUP] Tacitcal holster last year, maybe earlier this year. Have never worn the damn thing. Everyone went on and on about how great they are, and they're really comfy, but conceal like **** when IWB at 3 o'clock and really only good for appendix carry.

Trying to carry a CM9... no go. Can't sit down, can't bend over. It's okay if I am just walking and standing.

I've got a bit of a gut but nothing serious. I wear a size 34 or a size 36 jean (Though still have a bunch of 32's left over for when I drop my excess 30lbs or so...). IWB at 3 o'clock and everything disappears.

Anyone want to buy a N8[SUP]2 [/SUP]holster from me?

Top Bottom