• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I live a hour from Orlando, I am so tired of hearing about this.

People should take responsibility for their own lives, yes it is work and all but the outcome sure is worth it...

Have they changed the law yet?

From what I understand at the time of the shooting it was illegal to carry a firearm in a bar in Florida.
    Of course people could still thake responsibility and carry anyway.

But in that case the state is responsible for their safety if they don't allow people to carry guns in certain places.

I've heard people blaming the gun, the attacker (not many), the victims .... but not the state that made it illegal for those people to defend themselves.

I'm not for blaming the victims but I will certainly be ok to blame politicians who make it easy for this type of attacks to happen by making unconstitutional and dangerous "gun free zones".

I'm tired of hearing mass killings happening in "gun free zones", schools, bars etc ...

It's ALWAYS a "gun free" zone but for some reason the answer is always "well lets make guns even more illegal in more places because clearly it works".

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heh, heh. Good. Use your sarcastic feelings. Let the dark sarcasm flow through you.

The darkness of my cynicism is way darker than the comparative grayness of your sarcasm.

Your empty irony WISHES it was as dark as my midnight skepticism.

My stylized prose is the dark chocolate to your saccharine fare.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Heh, heh. Good. Use your sarcastic feelings. Let the dark sarcasm flow through you.

The darkness of my cynicism is way darker than the comparative grayness of your sarcasm.

Such big words.

I prefer the stance of just being a heartless, intolerant prick that only speaks the language of sarcasm and pessimism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Such big words.

I prefer the stance of just being a heartless, intolerant prick that only speaks the language of sarcasm and pessimism.

Good. I see my work is nearing completion.

<maniacalLaugh/>

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If they were masters of sarcasm, they'd have known when to pull their punches, so as not to get banned.

I'm not clear on which specific ones he's referencing. But, the ones I recall were less masters of sarcasm, and more master debaters.

:)

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I was going to say that I'd like to see a sarcastic debate, but then realized that it probably would be indistinguishable from a regular political debate on national TV.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I was going to say that I'd like to see a sarcastic debate, but then realized that it probably would be indistinguishable from a regular political debate on national TV.

Poe's Law: the gift that gives everything all the time forever.

Top Bottom