• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    10:30pm....haven't seen word one on any news channel...can't believe it wouldn't be reported by FOX at least.

FOX= Hannity= douchebaggery

I'm not surprised, things break on many sources (including drudge) days if not a week before fox picks it up followed by the rest of the msm the next day.

Fox isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Either this is all b.s. or it's a purposeful media blackout which fox will gladly take part in.

I'll be looking forward to tomorrow when some reliable sources (Dave Champion, Bill Carns ect) and can confirm whats going on down there, if anything.

FWIW ACM webpage was updated several hours ago and they don't give specifics but give a heads up to something going on. Who knows. I'm in the dark like most of you, I don't have any contacts either.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I'll be watching Fox News and checking Drudge in the morning to see if there is any reports on this too.

There is NO doubt there is some very bad **** going on down in that region.

But even this was reported on by Fox, and it happened 12 miles deep into Mexico?

21 Killed In Mexican Shootout
    Twenty-one people died and six others were wounded on Thursday in a gun fight between rival drug and trafficking gangs near the Arizona border. The violence took place on a dirt road in a primary avenue for moving drugs and immigrants near Nogales, Mexico. According to the Sonora State Attorney General's Office, police captured nine people at the crime, six of whom had been wounded in the fire fight, along with eight vehicles and seven weapons. Officials believe that all of the victims were gang members. Drug violence has now claimed more than 23,000 lives in Mexico since late 2006.
    Source, The Los Angeles Times

Last edited by a moderator:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    God bless Americans.
    amenw.gif

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    There is no way the media could keep a lid on this if it were real.:rolleyes:

I could google a half dozen messege boards with in 50 miles of this place and be talking directly to every day "Joes" about what is going on there in ten minutes. Facebook, my space, there's just no way to have internet access and keep anything like this a secret. Just a few clicks and you can be discussing it with some one living with in a few miles of it in minutes.

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Have you looked at how retarded the links related to this are?here is a quote " It also uses the Alert Status to notify Militia and Patriot Factors as to current conditions that might require immediate readines or action."Readines? A status of Ready for action armed with sardines? For a professional organization with a Battlefield Commamder they sure make themselves look like 'Tards by their speech and grammer

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    It is just me or did that entire message from Freebyrd reek of Gecko45?
    LOL, I thought the legend of Gecko45 was just a THR thing.....ROFLMAO Gecko45, what a frackin' joke...lol

As for the media not covering this, I can see it. Do they cover meetings of the Bilderberg group? What about the messiah and his birth cert......by not covering a story they convince the masses that it is "nut job conspiracy theorists" and remove all credibility from those involved.....

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Have you looked at how retarded the links related to this are?here is a quote " It also uses the Alert Status to notify Militia and Patriot Factors as to current conditions that might require immediate readines or action."Readines? A status of Ready for action armed with sardines? For a professional organization with a Battlefield Commamder they sure make themselves look like 'Tards by their speech and grammer

Unfortunately, our public education system has, since I went to school (in the 50's and 60's) de-emphasized the proper use of grammar and spelling. This was beginning to be noticeable to me as early as 1972 when I was in the Army and a fellow WO told me that mis-spelling and bad grammar was "no big deal - you know what I mean". Since the advent of 'gansta' culture and text messaging, the de-emphasis on proper grammar and spelling has only gotten worse. I worked for a guy with a Master's Degree in Business Administration who can barely string a sentence together coherently. I worked with a woman who (supposedly) had an Education Degree who _constantly_ made Norm Crosby ("Master of the Malaprop") look like William F. Buckley - but she had that degree, so of course she was eddycated. I'm sure you can see examples on this forum of folks who are obviously intelligent and well-read, but who, either because they're in a hurry, their fingers stumble, or they just don't care, send messages spelled worse than a 5th grader. You can't judge anyone's level of intelligence or competence by their writing abilities anymore.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I try very hard to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammer but it is sometimes very hard because I never learned proper english untill I left high school and got out into the real world so to speak. It was then that I realized the importance of conveying ideas correctly to avoid mis-understandings. I keep a dictionary on hand most of the time and I read and re-read anything I post untill I'm satisfied that I have it right or think I have it right. I sometimes read aloud or have someone else read my writings and get their opinion before I publish anything but sometimes errors do occur. I would like very much to take at least one semester of sentence construction and the use of proper punctuation but at my age(67) it might not mean much to anyone but me, but that might be enough.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

Unfortunately, our public education system has, since I went to school (in the 50's and 60's) de-emphasized the proper use of grammar and spelling. This was beginning to be noticeable to me as early as 1972 when I was in the Army and a fellow WO told me that mis-spelling and bad grammar was "no big deal - you know what I mean". Since the advent of 'gansta' culture and text messaging, the de-emphasis on proper grammar and spelling has only gotten worse. I worked for a guy with a Master's Degree in Business Administration who can barely string a sentence together coherently. I worked with a woman who (supposedly) had an Education Degree who _constantly_ made Norm Crosby ("Master of the Malaprop") look like William F. Buckley - but she had that degree, so of course she was eddycated. I'm sure you can see examples on this forum of folks who are obviously intelligent and well-read, but who, either because they're in a hurry, their fingers stumble, or they just don't care, send messages spelled worse than a 5th grader. You can't judge anyone's level of intelligence or competence by their writing abilities anymore.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    They need to send enough troops down there to guard the border long enough to finish that f*****g wall

I havent seen a wall.. I've seen some half**** joke of a gate, a ridiculous fence.

I want the type of wall Israel has. Some giant 60ft tall, concrete wall with Guard towers stationed not too far from one another.

google it's beautiful

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    ...they sure make themselves look like 'Tards by their speech and grammer

I try very hard to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammer
    :n00b: Just sayin'... :):

I'm sure you can see examples on this forum of folks who are obviously intelligent and well-read, but who, either because they're in a hurry, their fingers stumble, or they just don't care, send messages spelled worse than a 5th grader.
    If a 5th grader spelled like Ranger...they'd be a 4th grader. :D

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    They need to send enough troops down there to guard the border long enough to finish that f*****g wall
    First of all, the wall is nothing more than a fence made from a single strand of wire. Not even barbed wire, and it is covered by sand drifts most of the time. Secondly, the messiah pulled all federal support from AZ (relative to the border) due to his hatred for their immigration law. And finally, "they" is you and me, it is the citizens of AZ asking the rest of the American people to come and help defend the USA border as it is under direct and declared attack by a foreign element.

Oh and recent history tells us there will be no wall. We have spent quite a bit of resources convincing other nations to tear down walls if we build one now, everyone else does too (PLEASE). Even our beloved Ronnie Regan was against building walls and wanted them torn down.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom