• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Didn't even bother to classify it either. Those sneaky bastards!

I can't believe they'd use labor parties from nearby federal prisons! Chain gangs! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! They're coming to enslave us all!!!!!!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Why should the military ever be in charge of civilian "inmates" inside the USA?

Well, Obama's NDAA introduces a reason. Civilians can now be indefinitely detained by the military without trial.

But as long as the components of the fascist police state are spread out across several decades and multiple presidencies, you can keep telling yourself that everything is just fine.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    They sure are taking their time. It shows written in 1997 and revised in 2005...

Didn't even bother to classify it either. Those sneaky bastards!

I can't believe they'd use labor parties from nearby federal prisons! Chain gangs! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! They're coming to enslave us all!!!!!!

the easiest way to hide something is to leave it out in the open in plain sight.......

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Why should the military ever be in charge of civilian "inmates" inside the USA?

Well, Obama's NDAA introduces a reason. Civilians can now be indefinitely detained by the military without trial.

But as long as the components of the fascist police state are spread out across several decades and multiple presidencies, you can keep telling yourself that everything is just fine.

i agree........

jake

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Arbeitmachtfrei_01.jpg

XSVskill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Decatur, IN
    i fail to see how this is relevant...during ww2 40 thousand japanese-american civilians were sent to military ran internment camps. many of which were american citizens. for no reason other than they might be secret conspirators.

I'm no fan of obama but if ya wanna blame a liberal for stuff like this than FDR is your man.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i fail to see how this is relevant...during ww2 40 thousand japanese-american civilians were sent to military ran internment camps. many of which were american citizens. for no reason other than they might be secret conspirators.

I'm no fan of obama but if ya wanna blame a liberal for stuff like this than FDR is your man.

it was wrong then too

jake

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    No this program is clearly for those people who have been on, and currently on government assisted programs such as WIC, Welfare, SSD, and section 8 housing..It is merely a way for them to repay their debut to the Government.. After all nothing is free..

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    agreed. I'm not defending this kind of thing by any means...I just wanted to point out that many times people hoot and holler about their rights being taken away, when in reality, they've been gone for generations.

very true

welcome to INGO

jake

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    34 pages is a bunch to read, however this does not seem to establish civilian internee camps, it seems to be a SOP for using Federal Inmates (read that as those already having been CONVICTED of a crime) in labor camps on military installations to perform work that would otherwise cost the taxpayers to have done.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but I don't think this one is worthy of getting my bowels in a uproar over. In fact, I would be willing to hazard that the 1997 version, now revised, was in fact a rewrite of an earlier version.
    Of course, the Iluminati symbols in the margins have been removed from the declassified version, so we'll never know for sure. ;)

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    34 pages is a bunch to read, however this does not seem to establish civilian internee camps, it seems to be a SOP for using Federal Inmates (read that as those already having been CONVICTED of a crime) in labor camps on military installations to perform work that would otherwise cost the taxpayers to have done.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but I don't think this one is worthy of getting my bowels in a uproar over. In fact, I would be willing to hazard that the 1997 version, now revised, was in fact a rewrite of an earlier version.
    Of course, the Iluminati symbols in the margins have been removed from the declassified version, so we'll never know for sure. ;)

They also deleted the DaVinci paintings. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom