• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    My prayers do go out for all affected by the shooting. The fact is not every nut can be stopped from doing this, but to blame guns is ridiculous. I believe there was just a case in china where a man harmed 22 people mostly kids he used a knife. people will always find a way to kill if they dont care about the consequences it doest matter what they use. You could steal a semi and plow into a school yard that doesnt mean we should ban trucks. the punishment for these types of crimes should be death and carried out swiftly not 15yrs of appeals

amcdermott20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Sickening... Thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

I know its in poor taste to even talk about this right now but him using a .223 probably means a scary black rifle. Hopefully not AWB fuel.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    People are just going nuts! I pray for all my nieces and nephews and their children and all my friends and their children every day. The world is getting scarier by the day. Please hug and love your kids and teach them to be alert.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    There were two shooters. But go ahead and keep you head in the sand. :koolaid:

The other guy arrested outside was screaming that he had nothing to do with it. I think we'll find that he's probably just a homeless dude in camo that happened to be in the area. Kind of the local "aqualung" or something.

This smells more like one really pissed off and twisted individual. I agree with allowing teachers to arm themselves if they so choose. It may well have stopped this or even been a deterrent.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When will our society ever learn that gun free zones are simply target rich environments for these kinds of psychos. The time has come for allowing teachers and administrators to ARM themselves to protect our kids.

Top Bottom