• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    So all day i have been seeing adds for these types of "fuel filters......
    are people really this obvious ?

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    It's like poaching a deer the week before you leave for an African big game hunt.

They're not going to miss out on the small victories before Pedo Joe hands them a license to kill gun owners.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just google Ruby Ridge. Hopefully your wife isn't pregnant as well.
    That one I know of. Made me buy my first pistol.

I didn't remember a tie to online suppressor sales so I failed to make the dog connection. Wad thinking something more recent happened.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    This sounds like a back story I should know or you read about me recently getting a puppy on here.
    The ATF does not have the best history of respecting the lives of domesticated K-9's.

Here is a video of a training session that the ATF had recently. You have been warned, this is NSFW!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This sounds like a back story I should know or you read about me recently getting a puppy on here.
    Might be interpreted via another Clash reference
    "When they kick in your front door, how you gonna' come? With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun?"
    Guns of Brixton

I believe dogs don't make out too well in those circumstances, no matter which option you select

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    An excellent album. As a side note. Keith Richards once said said they would have been one of the best bands ever if they hadn't imploded.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The ATF does not have the best history of respecting the lives of domesticated K-9's.

Here is a video of a training session that the ATF had recently. You have been warned, this is NSFW!

I need a quick emoji lesson. That story made me angry so I put an angry face to it. That's not like negative rep is it? Are emojis supposed to be directed at the posted media content or does that mean I am angry with worddoer? (Which I ain't)

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I need a quick emoji lesson. That story made me angry so I put an angry face to it. That's not like negative rep is it? Are emojis supposed to be directed at the posted media content or does that mean I am angry with worddoer? (Which I ain't)

Comes through as a "like" on the other end anyhow. I don't think we have a "neg" system unless we want to treat it that way ourselves. I don't see any reason to do that, so...

Edit: Bleh... wrote that one without enough coffee the first time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom