• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    There have been several stories about people being busted selling these, also some getting caught through customs. I'm guessing that's why cracking down on form 1s is at the top of the ATFs priority with the incoming admin.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Sophisticated writing and composition but probably too political for their day

Plenty of their songs are too political for my taste today. I agree with pretty much the rest of Earth that London Calling is one the best rock albums ever recorded... So I tried another and within a few minutes I was listening to straight up Marxism that sounds exactly like BLM today. Hard pass.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The ATF does not have the best history of respecting the lives of domesticated K-9's.

Here is a video of a training session that the ATF had recently. You have been warned, this is NSFW!

How oh how would we ever make it without these mother*******?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The ATF does not have the best history of respecting the lives of domesticated K-9's.

Here is a video of a training session that the ATF had recently. You have been warned, this is NSFW!

"Shoot a dog in this county

on a man's land,

I'd bury you in the hill,

and tell the sheriff a month or two later.

He understands."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Doesnt get too much to get ATFs attention in the realm of homemade suppressors.

I saw a video a while back about a guy who got a visit from them. His offense? He recently shipped a couple cases of diesel filters to his home. I dont recall the specifics, but he legit goes through them like crazy. (fleet manager? Shade tree mechanic with a sizeable client list? Farm owner? I forget) Anyway they showed up because they thought it was unusual for somebody to buy that many filters. I guess they started pressing him on whether he has purchased any thread adapters, etc. As I recall he had a fairly easy time getting rid of them, but its rather surprising they'd investigate something that simple.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Plenty of their songs are too political for my taste today. I agree with pretty much the rest of Earth that London Calling is one the best rock albums ever recorded... So I tried another and within a few minutes I was listening to straight up Marxism that sounds exactly like BLM today. Hard pass.
    Where guys at on RATM?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Where guys at on RATM?

Big fan and I own every album, as well as Street Sweeper Social Club and a bit of Night Watchmen. They've got everything exactly correct, but they're blaming the wrong political party. So... I use their message against their interests, which makes it all the more sweet to me. I especially like it when they tell people like me to go F-O. :laugh6:

I doubt I'll actually buy any additional releases if they ever come around though...

They can write a catchy song but aren't they extreme leftists?

As individuals, yes. As lyricists, they're basically anti-big government, anti-crony capitalism, and pro-freedom. They just don't know those are generally conservative values.

I know full well what they intended when they wrote this, but that's not what it has meant to me...

The present curriculum, I put my fist in 'em
    Eurocentric, every last one of 'em
    See right through the red, white, and blue disguise
    With lecture I puncture the structure of lies
    Installed in our minds and attempting to hold us back
    We've got to take it back
    Holes in our spirit causing tears and fears
    One-sided stories for years and years and years
    I'm inferior? Who's inferior?
    Yeah, we need to check the interior
    Of the system who cares about only one culture
    And that, is why we gotta take the power back

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Where guys at on RATM?
    Love their music even if I know where their ideals take root. I do agree with their general "F the man" attitude.

One of the best shows I've attended was their last tour together. Battle of Los Angeles is by far my favorite album of theirs.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Love their music even if I know where their ideals take root. I do agree with their general "F the man" attitude.

One of the best shows I've attended was their last tour together. Battle of Los Angeles is by far my favorite album of theirs.

Gotta go with Renegades on that one. ;)

JJ6187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    New Salisbury
    So technically speaking it isn't illegal until it is put together. Wonder if they would lose their minds if someone bought it and registered it as a class III prior to assembly just to mess with them...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Now I'm conflicted: As a gun owner, I don't have any love for ATF, but as a cat lover...

I'm torn.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So technically speaking it isn't illegal until it is put together. Wonder if they would lose their minds if someone bought it and registered it as a class III prior to assembly just to mess with them...
    Iffy on legality before put together. Look up constructive possession/intent, it's what lets them prosecute someone if they have a under 16" AR barrel and no lowers without a buttstock attached for having a SBR. If you were going to do something like that, fill out and get the form 1 approved before ordering.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom