• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reamiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I really think anything magnum research is all just hype... the desert eagle nearly breaks your arms if you fire it... baby eagle is just carrying on the trend... Dont get me wrong it might be a great gun but I dont know I never fired a baby eagle

completely wrong. the recoil isnt anything to be concerned with. it is a little heavy though but fits perfectly in the hand and comes right back onto target with out jolting the user significantly.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    completely wrong. the recoil isnt anything to be concerned with. it is a little heavy though but fits perfectly in the hand and comes right back onto target with out jolting the user significantly.

:+1: I don't have any recoil issues with my baby eagle, but it is a 9mm. They also make a recoil bar to help. Sounds interesting but I've never tried one....

Recoil Reduction System for all Jericho 941/Baby Eagle

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    i have always LOVED how the baby eagles/Jericho's look. I have never had the chance to shoot one but if i ever have a few hundred extra dollars to spend on a full sized steel framed gun then it would probably be either a Berretta 92 or a Jericho

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The all steel version looks real nice, and I'm sure the recoil is better managed, but I couldn't imagine carrying a full size steel version every day! :n00b:

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    i carry a brushed chrome one on a daily basis. yes, its heavy, but i like it. when it is fired it hardly jumps around, which is rare for a subcombact, and you can chose plastic if you want it. the only damage ive ever done to it is dropping it on concrete and putting some small indentations on the slide and barrel. its almost impossible to scratch, which makes me wonder how the previous owner managed to put 2 scratches on it.

my biggest complaint is the ****ty plastic ends they put on the magazines. i need to make some custom ones in steel or something, when i dropped it it broke the plastic end of the mag. ****ty, they did send me an end for free though..

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Yes iamaclone is correct: they are based on the CZ75 design. So you could do well for the right price.

The all steel ones can use the same mags as the Witness Steel and other brands - possibly even CZ mags, but I can't say for certain.

My thoughts exactly. I've often toyed with the idea of one to add to my arsenal. Though if the opportunity ever arose, I think I would rather go with the tried and true CZ.

rayf268

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    ft wayne
    Holding one for my father in law. 9mm steal, put close to 100 WWB through it no ftf or any problems. I am by no means a handgun expert but the best shooting and feeling gun I have shot

Top Bottom