Apr 19, 2008
    1454018245_5986b5e6c1.jpg

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    This is along the same lines as what they were trying to prove in the Harlem trial. I wonder where that stands. Last I heard they were gather evidence to give to the justice department. Supposedly they had a valid trial and verdict. The plot of the story they were spinning actually made some sense regarding his being in the CIA. It tied in with what the college issues, etc.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'm trying to understand why the CIA would want to "plant" a President. What did they gain? He's subverting our allies at every turn, he's wrecking our economy, etc. If the CIA wants to wage and endless war, McCain would have been just as qualified and interested. Hell, he would still have us fighting in Iraq for the next 4-8 years.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    It's just too long for me to read right now. Does it say why the CIA would want the White House? Couldn't they just as easily blackmail the President if they want something done?

Lets just say JFK was going to get rid of the CIA ( also the FBI and NSA ) and look what happened to him... If that is not clear then i don't know what to tell you.

Bush Sr.-Bush Jr.- and NOW BARRY ALL worked for the CIA
    If you DID NOT work for the CIA and have BLOOD on your hands you will never become PRESIDENT.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    George H.W. Bush was former CIA during the kennedy administration and onward and eventualy was director of the CIA. people have no clue the power of this reckless agency and their total lack of respect for anything America stands for. How did they defeat communism? by being bigger and meaner bullies than the communist were thats how.

no one finds it questionable how many U.S. presidents had CIA ties and then became president? Especialy the ones responsible for the kennedy coverup,,,, ahem, i mean "investigation". coincidence??? i dont think so.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I'm trying to understand why the CIA would want to "plant" a President. What did they gain? He's subverting our allies at every turn, he's wrecking our economy, etc. If the CIA wants to wage and endless war, McCain would have been just as qualified and interested. Hell, he would still have us fighting in Iraq for the next 4-8 years.

I posted your question on another forum hopefully I get an answer...
    I want to know also and I can figure it out...

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    George H.W. Bush was former CIA during the kennedy administration and onward and eventualy was director of the CIA. people have no clue the power of this reckless agency and their total lack of respect for anything America stands for. How did they defeat communism? by being bigger and meaner bullies than the communist were thats how.

no one finds it questionable how many U.S. presidents had CIA ties and then became president? Especialy the ones responsible for the kennedy coverup,,,, ahem, i mean "investigation". coincidence??? i dont think so.
    The difference is that we knew Bush 41 was the former chief of the CIA. It wasn't a secret.

Obama's claimed involvement is covert and isn't public knowledge.

Big difference.

I don't think the CIA is anti-American. I believe they are very much pro-America, however their efforts can become misguided just as any agency's could, including our own military.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Lets just say JFK was going to get rid of the CIA ( also the FBI and NSA ) and look what happened to him... If that is not clear then i don't know what to tell you.

If you DID NOT work for the CIA and have BLOOD on your hands you will never become PRESIDENT.

So you believe it's basically just the CIA's insurance policy to have an agent sitting in the big seat at the White House so no one can make them go away.

That's an interesting point. The CIA must be doing something it knows it shouldn't be doing, if that's the case. And that, by itself, is completely believable.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Here is what they came up with...

Does it REALLY matter WHO's in the Oval Office? Heck - they could put ME in there, and just as long as I'm a "yes ma'am" type of guy, I(or whoever puppet they put in there) will be doing the exact same things Obama is doing now, Bush I and II did before, etc. You saw what happened to Lincoln and JFK - they had guts to go against the NWO system, and it costed them their lives.

Other Answer......

Just turn the question around. Why would a sitting president do all these really unpopular things if he wasn't being controlled or handled from the outside?

If he is CIA, he may well be a sort of double agent, BTW. The story doesn't necessarily end there.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

JFK and the CIA: Mortal Enemies?

To conclude that Kennedy planned on splintering the CIA would require one to assume either (1) that either Kennedy never liked the CIA and finally had his excuse to lessen their power, or (2) that Kennedy was so angry at the CIA after the Bay of Pigs he changed his mind about the role of the intelligence agency. Former CIA Director Allen Dulles had the privilege of briefing the then Senator Kennedy during his campaign for the Presidency in the summer of 1960. When asked in an interview by Thomas Braden in 1964 if Kennedy was interested in intelligence matters during briefings, Dulles replied, "President Kennedy liked to get snappy, short, but at the same time reasonably comprehensive — as to subject matter — notes. And we'd get to him every morning several sheets of paper." (4) According to Dulles, Kennedy never found intelligence operations offensive or immoral. (5) In fact, Kennedy was so enthralled with intelligence operations that he even got Dulles hooked on Ian Fleming's James Bond spy novels. (6) Kennedy liked secrecy and spying so much that Robert Kennedy did not know about the Bay of Pigs invasion until days before the launch. (7) In fact, Kennedy used the CIA to wage a war on Laos that was kept secret from Congress for years. (8) In his tenure as President, Kennedy never once told the CIA to stop any operation that was ongoing at the time of his inauguration or those that began afterward. (9) Kennedy's actions as President show his strong interests in foreign affairs and intelligence. Since the CIA was set up as the intelligence arm of the Executive branch, the CIA was the best information source for President Kennedy. (10)

Given Kennedy's affinity for covert operations and secrecy, the next question is whether Kennedy's attitudes towards intelligence changed after the failure of the Bay of Pigs invasion. Richard Bissell, who ran the invasion for the CIA, indicates that Kennedy's confidence in the CIA was indeed undermined after the Bay of Pigs invasion. (11) However, he harbored no ill feelings towards anyone at the CIA over the failure. (12) In part because of his lack of confidence, and in part because of his feeling that he needed a better way of gaining intelligence, Kennedy instigated a review of the intelligence system. This review, however, was not undertaken to find a way to punish the Agency. Instead, it was a review to attempt to find a way to improve the actions undertaken by the CIA. The failure of the Bay of Pigs prompted Kennedy and his advisors to use more covert operations. (13) In fact, covert activities spread to Latin America, the Far East, and Africa. (14) In 1975, the Senate Select Committee to Study Government Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities discovered Kennedy's shocking use of the CIA in Southeast Asia and Cuba. (15) After the Bay of Pigs disaster, the Kennedys were more eager than before to use secret, immoral, and illegal activity to bring down the Castro government. (16) Kennedy instigated the review as an attempt to get rid of the red tape involved in working with the intelligence community, in hopes of eliminating complications and delaying procedures. (17)

Top Bottom