• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Here is what they came up with...

Does it REALLY matter WHO's in the Oval Office? Heck - they could put ME in there, and just as long as I'm a "yes ma'am" type of guy, I(or whoever puppet they put in there) will be doing the exact same things Obama is doing now, Bush I and II did before, etc. You saw what happened to Lincoln and JFK - they had guts to go against the NWO system, and it costed them their lives.
    Lincoln was assassinated because of his hand in the Civil War. It had nothing to do with the NWO. I'm related to John Wilkes Booth. He wanted to kill Lincoln and his top brass which in his mind would hopefully rekindle the Civil War so that that South could ultimately win.

So the fact these guys would invoke the name of Lincoln and his assassination as evidence of a NWO conspiracy tells me they really don't know what they're talking about (no offense).

Just turn the question around. Why would a sitting president do all these really unpopular things if he wasn't being controlled or handled from the outside?
    This question is illogical. It's certainly not an answer. The "why not?" defense is pretty weak evidence IMHO.

If he is CIA, he may well be a sort of double agent, BTW. The story doesn't necessarily end there.
    Double agent now? Humm... not buying that one. :)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The difference is that we knew Bush 41 was the former chief of the CIA. It wasn't a secret.

Obama's claimed involvement is covert and isn't public knowledge.

Big difference.

I don't think the CIA is anti-American. I believe they are very much pro-America, however their efforts can become misguided just as any agency's could, including our own military.

yes but he denies that he worked for them during the kennedy years, even though its documented that he was on the CIA payroll. also documented that he has a meeting with J edgar hoover of the FBI during that time. do alittle research. its quit interesting and tue.

if he has nothing to hide then why does he deny it? i imagine when senior bush kicks the bucket theres gonna be a lot of dirty little secrets we will find out. In my opinion i for sure think he knows who killed kennedy, and was probly involved in it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Some of you aren't taking this seriously enough.

You're right, but it's because I can't decide whether I should laugh or shake my head in disbelief.

The arguments of "Tinfoil Hatter!" and "Sheeple!" will never end. The fact, most likely, as with most such things, is somewhere in the middle. I don't think people in power got there with lily-white hands, pure as the driven snow, but I also don't believe that they're all the antichrist either. Vince Foster was killed but not by alien monsters sucking out his soul and leaving him a lifeless husk... just by people who had secrets to protect, who will never stand trial in any earthly court for their crimes. RHIP, y'know?

Regardless, I don't see any benefit to getting worked up over it, because we all know that the people who raise the biggest stink over it aren't going to do anything about it because they can't, other than possibly incite someone else out there who has come to the conclusion that he has nothing to lose and decides to go do something violent which will, in the end, hurt all of us.

Alex Jones & co. have their place. IMHO, that place is the lunatic fringe that is far beyond the realm of reasonable, but their presence there might draw others into the realm of raising questions: "Well, I don't believe they're THAT bad, but how bad are they really?"

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    yes but he denies that he worked for them during the kennedy years, even though its documented that he was on the CIA payroll. also documented that he has a meeting with J edgar hoover of the FBI during that time. do alittle research. its quit interesting and tue.

if he has nothing to hide then why does he deny it? i imagine when senior bush kicks the bucket theres gonna be a lot of dirty little secrets we will find out. In my opinion i for sure think he knows who killed kennedy, and was probly involved in it.

Maybe. But the records are sealed, so we won't know until what, 2038?

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Lincoln was assassinated because of his hand in the Civil War. It had nothing to do with the NWO. I'm related to John Wilkes Booth. He wanted to kill Lincoln and his top brass which in his mind would hopefully rekindle the Civil War so that that South could ultimately win.

So the fact these guys would invoke the name of Lincoln and his assassination as evidence of a NWO conspiracy tells me they really don't know what they're talking about (no offense).

This question is illogical. It's certainly not an answer. The "why not?" defense is pretty weak evidence IMHO.

Double agent now? Humm... not buying that one. :)

I sure as heck ain't gonna sit in front of you at the movies. :rolleyes:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I keep telling you people (and I know you don't beleive me so it's my way of hiding in plain sight) that I'm totally on the inside of the NWO.

Oh, but if I had a nickel for every meeting I've sat in with the big boys talking about how to deal with these amazing, brave, super-intelligent internet warriors that keep exposing our plans. Drat! we say. Really, we say drat.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Pastor Manning's story he put together did seem at least plausible. I would like to hear some evidence that he was incorrect with his Obama/CIA story and thus far I haven't heard any.

Top Bottom