• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I can't figure out who is luckier, you for finally getting an answer to many prayers, or your new baby for getting to have such great parents. Levi wil definitely be blessed and be a blessing in your family.

Thank you for sharing a Christmas miracle with your INGO Family.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Thirty three years ago last night, my wife and I got to hold our little baby girl for the first and last time. I prayed hard and expected a Christmas miracle but it wasn't to be. She died Christmas day 1983. I have disliked Christmas every year since. Now I realize that Christmas miracles really can and do happen. I'm so very happy for you and your family. Merry Christmas.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yes, this.

Congrats. I think you two just blew any other "best Christmas present ever" here out of the water.

And get get used to the lack of sleep. ;)

This.

I can't figure out who is luckier, you for finally getting an answer to many prayers, or your new baby for getting to have such great parents. Levi wil definitely be blessed and be a blessing in your family.

Thank you for sharing a Christmas miracle with your INGO Family.

And this.

A true gift that gives to everyone involved, Congrats. Oh and you can't cheap out on the Birthday gifts because it's so close to Christmas :)

And this. Along with every other post in this thread who said it better than I could.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I can't put into words how happy I am for you and your growing family. Can I get you anything for that handsome little guy?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. We are still at the hospital, they may release us at 7pm. As for what we need, I'm not sure yet. Last I heard, my brother in law was going to be dropping off a large box of items at my house.

Top Bottom