• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok INGO it's time to rally the troops. Let's do what we do best when someone is in need.

If somebody with a PayPal account is willing to take up the task of accepting donations to help with needed items I will be the first to agree to make a donation.

And since this is INGO if enough money is collected we could buy Levi his first 22 rifle.

If someone wants to take the task up please start another thread with Levi in the title.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Can't find the other thread alluded to, but c'mon guys, this new family is in need of baby wipes! 900 packs at Costco are the stuff! My baby girl will be 13 months in about 6 hours, and trust me, I SOLD .22lr and their respective hosts, to cover pampers and booty wipes! I'm in for a box of 900, anyone with me? Not to forget, but CONGRATULATIONS, DAD!

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Absolutely the best Christmas EVER! He is so adorable!!! [STRIKE] IndyJohn and I were both in tears when we saw this[/STRIKE]. I was in tears when I saw this, IndyJohn was tearing up because it was [cough, cough] dusty in here. So happy for the three of you.

Please let us know what we can do for you guys!!! Not kidding - we have four kids and we know they aren't cheap. We would love to kick in on the INGO Baby Shower...diapers and formula are easy.

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Absolutely the best Christmas EVER! He is so adorable!!! IndyJohn and I were both in tears when we saw this. So happy for the three of you.

Please let us know what we can do for you guys!!! Not kidding - we have four kids and we know they aren't cheap. We would love to kick in on the INGO Baby Shower...diapers and formula are easy.

I am neither confirming or denying the afore mentioned events took place....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    No, not Bacon Flavored Formula!

Bacon for the people who come to bring the gifts!
    Maybe some rumaki or other bacon type appetizers...I make mine with crabmeat filling...:bacondance:

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Very handsome boy you have there. This is the a wonderful thread to read the day after Christmas. I sure hope you enjoyed your last days of sleep. But it is worth every second when that little guy starts following you around and "helping" you with everything you do. I'm so happy for you. -Jason

Top Bottom