• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    My best quote I have ever heard was in response to an anti-gunner who was declaring that without guns there would be no violence. The poster who answered wrote...

This reminds me of my favorite Bible verse in Genesis where Abel asked his brother, Cain, "Cricky, mate, where did you get that Glock?"

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I almost spit my coffee across the table looking at the Home Boy Sights...now, if I can only get those installed on that Glock Fowty with the iPhone docking station I'd be in heaven

GONZO !!!

GlockWielder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    "Get off my lawn!" - Clint Eastwood

"Bang on it till it works" - Clint Smith

"If you are a pacifist you won't be one for long because you'll either be dead or you'll do something about it" - Unknown

"Shoot what you have until there is nothing left to shoot" - Clint Smith

"Some people say, 'Well, it's only a 9mm, you won't do anything'. Once I put two through your heart and one through your head you won't be able to tell the difference." - Navy Seal

"All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." - Thomas Jefferson (I think)

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Gunny is nothinbg more than a trjumped*out fraud, bobble-headed

But one hell of am actor. That's what he's paid to do. Just like Lon Chaney and Jim Nabors. And the Corps is his core, and You can't knock it. He mustered out as E-5 on personal disability unrelated to service connected reasons, and was honorarily brought back in as Gunny. Thirdly, my weapon was an MC-88 and a teletype.
    First I am not a Marine! Second I was Artillery, I know the difference between my penis and a gun! :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Was told to clear the AT-4 into a clearing barrel. AT-4s are disposable rockets, can't clear them. I told them if they step behind me and look down the back, ill clear it. Didnt have too many takers. Was also asked if we had reloads for the AT-4 by another person. Once again, explained that they are disposable fire and forget. Makes my head hurt sometimes.

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    I like the one from the TV show Justified where the Marshal Raylan Givens has a bad guy cornered and gives him a warning by pulling a round out of a clip and tosses it at him then saying, "Next one's coming faster." :laugh:

coorslight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Carver. MA.
    This happened to me about a year ago, I am at the gun club shooting my S&W snubbie 38spec, I was shooting at a target 7 yards away, when a guy walked up to me and said those are nice for up close but not much good past 50 feet. I said really, he said yeah, Ok, as he walked away I reloaded and hit the 12" steel plate hanging at 100 yards 2 out of the 5 shots fired, when he heard it hit the plate he turned, I just looked at him and said, "I can't hit **** at 200 yards.:):

Top Bottom