• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    One more for the P95. Best $295 I've ever spent!
    p95clean.jpg

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I like my sigma. I have glocks too. My G17 is not 100% reliable with wolf. The sigma is.

Most people that have issues with the sigma have never fired one. It is always their cousins, brothers, uncles, neighbors friend that had one and it sucked.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Military surplus is another area to explore. Pictured is a Radom P64 price $150. LTCH $125. Two boxes of Bear 9x18mm $20. That leaves you five bucks to play the Hoosier lottery.

guns014.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It is probably impossible to get a gun that most will agree they would use to save their life for $300.

Dave I'll take that challenge! :D

Used Ruger P-95 < $300

I DO think most people would trust their life to it.

Mine was $250 used with 3 mags and factory box

I do agree though. A hI-point will save your life as well. You do lose a LOT of capacity for the size with a C-9 though.

Edit: And now I scroll back and see the other P-95 posts:facepalm:

Some pretty good suggestions here for the OP

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    That's 4 people for the P-95. And they can be found for less than $300 NEW.

And I do trust my life, and my wife's life, to my P-95, in fact we do every night.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Sigma??

There are better firearms to be had under $300.00 than a Sigma.
    My Son had one-could not get along with the terrible trigger. Bought a 92..
    Neighbor had one-trigger pin fell out/locking up the gun-sent back to S&W.

A Sigma handgun is to pistols what Lee loading equipment is to reloading--It probably will get you by, but you WILL wish you had bought better..Bill.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    Totally Ruger P Series. I want one myself. Also EAA, ATI. I bought my Glock 22 for $385 used Gen 2. That is one gun that is simple, accurate, and carrys a lot of wallop. What about even a pistol grip pump 12 Ga?

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have a Sigma SW9VE. Bought it a few years ago on Thanksgiving day. I think I paid $350.00, it came with a locking box, two mags, a pistol sock, a $50.00 mail in rebate from S&W. Reducing it to $300.00 (the OP's Budget). Mander Gountain threw in a $20.00 gift card for every $100.00 spent, a free trigger lock, a free membership to their gun owner's club (What a joke that is), and a free cleaning.
    I took the $80.00 in gift cards and bought a holster and a couple boxes of ball ammo and one box of hydra-shocks.

I have fired maybe 500 rounds out of this gun with no issues.
    The trigger is a hard pull, but like anything or any gun, practice, practice, and practice again.

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Taurus M605-2B, I promise it will go bang every time and hurt like H@#. and yes I would bet my life on it. And as our fellow gun nerd said, A Sigma can be had for 300, (in Lafayette). Place is called FourGuns.
    P.S. Gun Nerd is a compliment.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    The trigger is a hard pull, but like anything or any gun, practice, practice, an

A person that would practice a whole lot with a Sigma WILL have a trigger finger like Hulk Hogan..Bill.

Jdalton765

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Muncie, Indiana
    I have a Sigma SW9VE. Bought it a few years ago on Thanksgiving day. I think I paid $350.00, it came with a locking box, two mags, a pistol sock, a $50.00 mail in rebate from S&W. Reducing it to $300.00 (the OP's Budget). Mander Gountain threw in a $20.00 gift card for every $100.00 spent, a free trigger lock, a free membership to their gun owner's club (What a joke that is), and a free cleaning.
    I took the $80.00 in gift cards and bought a holster and a couple boxes of ball ammo and one box of hydra-shocks.

I have fired maybe 500 rounds out of this gun with no issues.
    The trigger is a hard pull, but like anything or any gun, practice, practice, and practice again.

Ill agree with him, my first carry was a sigma SW40VE, the trigger pull was a little hard, i got mine for 300 out the door from the new gun shop in muncie, its nice for what it is, (you get what you pay for) only thing i really disliked about it was the so called rail they have, i didnt quite understand what was going on with it lol.

Top Bottom