I couldnt decide so I bought them both :D
    IMAG0390_zpsbf40026d.jpg

SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    Proud owner of a high point 4595TS. .45 carbine with a foregrip, couple of 14 round mags and a red dot. Cheap and a ton of fun to shoot! Say what you want about this gun. I know their pistols are crap but I haven't had a failure yet and gone through 400+ rounds so far. Don't knock it till you try it! :)

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    FS2000 - piston driven, bullpup, spent rounds pop out of a handy little door in the forward side of it and into a nice collectible pile at your feet.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Some very, very good ideas!

In my opinion, in my order:

Beretta CX4 Storm

Garand

Lever action rifles!

Mini-14 or 30

SKS

High Point Carbine

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    Thanks for all the responses. I think the vote for a Mini 14 is a good one. I have never really thought about a CX4 storm, but i do love berettas. I wouldnt mind having a pistol round chambered carbine. i would also love to have an M1A.

My main use for one would be another tactical rifle. Just a general purpose thing. I would love to have a SCAR. I have shot a full auto SCAR Lite, and it was a sweet unit.

There are too many options....i guess i will just have to get them all

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm on my way to pick up an SKS-M today. An sks that shoots ak mags is a great fit for me personally.

Sks, available by the truck loads cheap and plenty of ammo available. Naturally it's the hated step brother of the ak world but never a hiccup out of my 3. The only piTa is the duckbill mags.

I vote for SKS. But I am slightly biased, as I have one and I love it. Almost as much as my AR's.

Another vote for a SKS. For the price you can't beat it.

I'll join the Chorus on the SKS! While some people bash the Chinese SKS some of the early ones are not made with stamped parts and have chrome lined barrels and are a little longer than the standard AK. Also for less that $100.00 you can get a Tapco synthetic stock with adjustable buttstock and pistol grip. Been researching these and some look pretty cool and seem to shoot well. The Replacement stock seems to be almost a necessity for the Chinese SKS because the stocks are in rough shape, and the length of pull is short due to them being designed for the smaller sized soldiers of the era. The prices have risen but not like the other semi-autos

Top Bottom