• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I didn't know all that about troy, holy crap. I knew there was something they did to **** people off but wasn't sure... I'm not a huge Colt fan boy, just because I don't want to pay for it, but that's a good price on a 6920! I also like the sigs as the first guy said. My buddy has one and I really like it. Fit and finish is great, and everything not "milspec" is pretty well thought out, and likely something you'd put on later anyway (QD mount). I'd build personally, but I think any option given would be a good one! BCM is on the top of my list as well.

mattyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    I certainly don't wear their tatoo but hard to go wrong with a 6920 as a starter. Jsut wait until the election time any I wouldn't be suprised if you wouldn't be able to make money on it.

Don-Hartman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Franklin County
    I got my DD came in Friday ! Got a chance to put a few shots down the tube and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Like it was mentioned in this price range there is a lot of options for a good weapon!

I guess now I need to figure out a good cheap reload ! See you over in the reloading section !
    Thanks
    Don

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I got my DD came in Friday ! Got a chance to put a few shots down the tube and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Like it was mentioned in this price range there is a lot of options for a good weapon!

I guess now I need to figure out a good cheap reload ! See you over in the reloading section !
    Thanks
    Don
    Great choice and welcome to INGO.

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    Is there really such a big difference between them all is they meet milspecs?? I mean, other than a few proprietary features, are they not all just about the same? I understand a piston gun would be but the rest??? Anyone???

Top Bottom