• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    there's been a million of these threads over the years. And the Kahrs still are in my pocket. p380 for deep conceal, CM9 for EDC And I've owned a bunch of others.

I've always wanted to try a Boberg - but never had the money

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The Ruger LC9S is a really nice one. The Striker fired one now and not the hammer fired DAO. I have one I love and will soon carry as soon as I have time and the weather give me a break t test it at the range a bit more seriously than I have so far. It has a similar trigger to the Glock if you like that but a better (IMO) grip angle. Very accurate too as far as I have tested. There is also no Loaded Chamber Flag which seems to annoy folks so no snagging on things hen loaded.
    main.php

The mag is a Ruger 8 round but they come with a 6 or 7 round magazine, can't remember. The added length of the extended mag makes it even nicer to shoot plus it is a Ruger made magazine so no Promag Problems. :( The longer mag doesn't ,ake oot all that much harder to conceal either but I am a "Portly" man. :)

+1. The 7 rd mag works great with the pinky extension. Very comfortable to hold and very accurate.

Top Bottom