joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    FNP-9

Anyone have any experience with one of these

Awesome guns. As mentioned, very under appreciated. I had a bi tone for several months. They are nice, balanced, hammer fired polymer pistols. Shipped with 3 mags! (two hi-cap and one standard). Very nice single action trigger. Very reliable with all types of ammo. I highly recommend them. McDonald's Guns in Marion has my old FNP-9 pistol for sale - I want to say it's around 400....

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I guess you haven't picked up a Gen4? And who by chance ever sticks with the factory sights? To each his own.
    There is another Glock bashing thread going on, you better jump in.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/235008-attention_glock_owners.html

Yes I have. I just put 100 rounds through a G19 4th gen the other day. It's a BIG improvement but still 2x4 like compared to an XDm. The problem is the odd square thickness right where the web of your hand goes. The XDm (and M&P for that matter) curves inward right in that spot which really helps a small handed shooter.

Last edited:

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Yes I have. I just put 100 rounds through a G19 4th gen the other day. It's a BIG improvement but still 2x4 like compared to an XDm. The problem is the odd square thickness right where the web of your hand goes. The XDm (and M&P for that matter) curves inward right in that spot which really helps a small handed shooter.

That's cool, like I said, to each his own. I am by no means a Glock Fan boy but I do own several, all Gen 4's.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Unfortunately there is no 'Best Polymer Gun' out there. Buy what you like and like what you buy and you'll have what is best. Find what is best for you when you take in the appropriate factors like reliability, availability of accessories like holsters and extra magazines and what you like to shoot. You can have 'one of the best' pistols out there like an M&P or Glock or whatever else, but you if hate to shoot it, then it's doing you no good to own it.

Top Bottom