• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Guess this is no big surprise he’s at it again. Get’em while you can. Or sell’em if you’ve got profits in mind. Better get your ammo while your at it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    **** that **** sucking mother ****ing weasel **** piece of **** waste of human flesh. **** him in the ass with a splintery baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire and **** all his ****ing piece of **** handlers that keep pushing this stupid ****ing ********. **** all the way off to hell where I hope you choke on satans **** for eternity.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    **** that **** sucking mother ****ing weasel **** piece of **** waste of human flesh. **** him in the ass with a splintery baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire and **** all his ****ing piece of **** handlers that keep pushing this stupid ****ing ********. **** all the way off to hell where I hope you choke on satans **** for eternity.
    I sense some animosity

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't have said it better except to add FJB with Dr. Jills curling iron.:patriot:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Can you show us, on the doll, where your feelz got hurt?

Seriously, I know this was a breakthrough, for someone who's normally as introverted as you are, but I'd keep it on the downlow.

Rumour is, @BigRed has two, ahem......"representatives", named Guido and Annunzio, investigating any trademark violations of his personal style®.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    It's hard to tell your true feelings for our current administration, with all the sugarcoating in your post.

I agree 110% with you.

Reactions: Mij

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Tell us how you really feel…:cool:

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom