• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I don't look for much to happen with this. He can say all he wants, but it has to move through the House and Senate.
    At the risk of repeating myself, the government has virtually no power or authority when it comes to "gun control."

Article I, Section 8 clearly states the very limited power of Congress. All of these “proposed” gun laws Congress writes are limited to Article I, Section 8, Clauses #3 and #17. Stop being fooled by the statutory terms and polysemic meanings of “Citizen”, “State” and “United States” because they hold very different meanings in the statutes than they do in the Constitution.

Legislative draftsmen spend a great deal of time crafting tricky language to make their federal statutes appear to encompass a greater jurisdiction than the Constitution permits.
    Federal law uses the term “State” when it is legislating for the District of Columbia and territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, etc. This was prominent before Hawaii and Alaska were incorporated into the Union as sovereign independent States.

Congress continues to write laws using the term “States” so that the public believes it includes the States of the Union. The term “United States” holds at least four different commonly used meanings. Within the U.S. Constitution it means the States of our Union and it means the federal government itself (depending upon the context). In the statutes it also means the federal government, but in a territorial sense, it’s generally limited to that territory the federal government holds plenary power over under U.S. Const. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 and Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2.

Look up the word “citizen”.

Congress has no power over gun laws with the exception of its State (a.k.a. D.C.) and over interstate and international commerce, i.e. commercial manufacturing, buying and selling guns over State lines. (the lines between our sovereign and independent States of the Union) The States have their own government which holds sovereignty over all matters and people within its territory that has not been granted to Congress within the Constitution. It really is that simple.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Obiden: "Deer don't wear Kevlar vests".

Obiden: "I mean it".

Obiden: "Not a joke".

BigRed: "Go to Hell, you *** sucker".

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    The only thing we should be worried about is if the Senate Republicans lose a couple seats in the November elections. Biden has already stated just need two seats to vote in the weapons ban. Goofball grinning Schumer is just waiting to take a vote on it.

Lpherr

Occupied
    **** that **** sucking mother ****ing weasel **** piece of **** waste of human flesh. **** him in the ass with a splintery baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire and **** all his ****ing piece of **** handlers that keep pushing this stupid ****ing ********. **** all the way off to hell where I hope you choke on satans **** for eternity.
    I think I need to wash my mouth out with soap after that.

But I agree.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That is what I think it happening. There are so many gun laws proposed, most gun owners are just not going to comply. If you have a nice collection, enjoy shooting with your family and friends and see shooting as a nice, wholesome sport, then some asshat in Washington’s proclamation is not going to mean much.

For many, no matter what crap might pass into law, it will be business as usual.

brdhntr37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    That is what I think it happening. There are so many gun laws proposed, most gun owners are just not going to comply. If you have a nice collection, enjoy shooting with your family and friends and see shooting as a nice, wholesome sport, then some asshat in Washington’s proclamation is not going to mean much.

For many, no matter what crap might pass into law, it will be business as usual.
    Yep. Only problem is that you have to have ammo to be able to shoot them. They've tried for years to ban the guns without much success. All they've done is drive prices up and get people to want to buy more. The issue now is I've noticed a lot less activity at gun ranges from lack of ammunition and reloading supplies

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Never forget, there will always be neighbors willing to report you and police that have sworn to uphold the Constitution willing to arrest you for any law that gets passed.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    On one had they're weapons of war, on the other hand they won't do you any good since they're not any good against the F-15s that will be used against me. I wish they'd make up their minds.

He's not joking

Someone should point out to Biden that a bunch of backwards, 12th century goat f**kers with little more than AKs and some IEDs fought our .gov, with all its F15s, to a stalemate for 20+ years.

I mean, right up until he declared defeat and surrendered.

Why was victory impossible in Afghanistan but guaranteed against US gun owners?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm going to repost my comment here as well because it fits...

Amazing.
    Hey, where are all you ****sticks at that were proud biden voters last year?
    Cat got your tongue?
    Come on out and tout your dear leaders accomplishments please.
    Remember we had an "orange god", help us with your "geritol god".

tHe seNaTE wiLL sAve uS!!!!!

Sphinx313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Central
    I stocked up on some lower's a few months back in the event these weirdo's tried to do something. The lower's are basically aluminum cash anyway and not a bad hold. Sure, I could make more than 0% on my money not trying but I'd rather secure these before they quadruple in price. What we really need to be trying to do full bore is abolishing the NFA.

Top Bottom