• ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Another troll checks in.:rolleyes:

We should hire the TSA to screen for Trolls upon new members arrivals on the forum.

Quit with the personal attacks. You may not agree but he has a right to his opinion. You do not have the right to attack him for them. I maybe new to this forum, but the idea of a forum is to discuss and share views, not attack your fellow INGO member who doens't share your views. :xmad:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Quit with the personal attacks. You may not agree but he has a right to his opinion. You do not have the right to attack him for them. I maybe new to this forum, but the idea of a forum is to discuss and share views, not attack your fellow INGO member who doens't share your views. :xmad:

Do not poo in my thread. You do not have the right to tell me what to do.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So was Al Franken's, now his job is US Senator.

If you love this country, there are some times when it is hard to sleep at night.

Yep and the first part clearly demonstrated how stupid the majority of people in this country truly are.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    "We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." Bill Maher

“Forget about bringing the troops home Iraq – we need to get the troops home from World War II,” Maher said. “Can anybody tell me why in 2009, we still have more than 50,000 troops in Germany and 30,000 in Japan? At some point these people are going to have to learn to rape themselves.” Bill Maher

Hilarious. :rolleyes:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    "We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." Bill Maher

“Forget about bringing the troops home Iraq – we need to get the troops home from World War II,” Maher said. “Can anybody tell me why in 2009, we still have more than 50,000 troops in Germany and 30,000 in Japan? At some point these people are going to have to learn to rape themselves.” Bill Maher

Hilarious. :rolleyes:

I don't like Bill Maher, I don't like his world view, and I don't like the first "joke" at all. The second one, however, is funny.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Calling someone a "troll" is a personal attack?

What exactly makes it "personal"?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Calling someone a "troll" is a personal attack?

Calling someone a troll is direct name-calling, which is expressly against the forum rules. Please refrain from doing so.

Feel free, however, to disagree with others. Just do it in a polite way, as you would in any public venue.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Calling someone a troll is direct name-calling, which is expressly against the forum rules. Please refrain from doing so.

Feel free, however, to disagree with others. Just do it in a polite way, as you would in any public venue.

For instance, you could recommend that based on their comments, they would perhaps be more comfortable living under a bridge.. That's more like a lifestyle tip.

McKinney19D

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Southport Indy
    When you step back and think about the tens of millions (hundreds of millions?) of firearms in america, then compare the number of political assassinations in the past 50 years, I don't think we have a problem of political rhetoric in the country.

And for Bill, this AZ shooter was not a member of the NRA, so why blame the NRA?

And for Jay Leno, he said that the shooter wouldn't have been able to kill so many people if he had a smaller magazine. The AZ shooter killed 6 people, he could have done with the a pistol and magazine that is legal in California.

I say we start hoarding muzzle loaders...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

I am not the one that called him a "name".
    When I do, I will politly generalize my disagreement as he did.:D

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I wonder if Bill Maher is a gun owner and has permits to either carry concealed or just carry, depending on where he calls home. I'll bet he does.

All he is is a talking head that just spouts what his core audience wants to hear. If he spent as much time getting acquainted with such things as the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment as he does on his sarcasm he'd probably let the subject drop.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I like Bill Maher. I think for the most part he's pretty funny. Some of what he said is on point in my view. After all, when was the last time a liberal went ape **** and shot a bunch of people?

I'm not saying that all conservative gun owners are crazy and about to fly off the handle and go on a shooting spree. The vast majority of conservative gun owners just want to be able to protect themselves, their families and their property.

Having said that, however, there is a minority on the far right that is very vocal about "second amendment remedies" to political issues. It's this type of language and it's pervasiveness in our current political discourse that gives these lunatics that idea that its "time" to use violence to "take America back".

I think its time to dial back this kind of language and get back to solving our political differences through dialogue and coming to reasonable policy positions that both sides can agree on. Just my two cents.

For human beings who think logically, owning a weapon for self defense has nothing to do with politics or parties. Staying alive isn't a political issue up for debate. As for the "2nd Amendment remedies" that all of us "right wing nut jobs" talk about -

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

That's from our Declaration of Independence. It is the true spirit of the United States. It has nothing to do with hi-capacity magazines, republicans, or semi-automatic firearms. It clearly states that as Americans, it is our right and duty to protect freedom, at any cost.

That's why you're being met with hostility. Debate is wonderful, but our rights aren't up for debate, ever. Give me liberty or give me death. :patriot:

Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    Bill Maher lives in his own little world. He makes comments like these because he thinks his sarcasm is comedic. Just watch his documentary on religion to see how ignorant he really is.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Even if he was, it's still not the NRA's fault.
    Funny how that guilt by association works even when it is very tenuous if it is on the right. But not the other way around. We know his roomate said he was a pot smoker. I think it is obvious that he killed due to the evil herb. We need to step up with this war on drugs campaign apparently. Cannabis is a scourge.

Let's see if that gets picked up by the MSM.

Top Bottom