• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Well the Osama being dead since 02, wouldnt surprise me if thats true.

As for killing off the seals that did the raid. Cmon, I mean not saying its not possible, but do you have any idea how many guys are in seal team 6. It dont say it was one of the guys in the "osama raid".

Last edited:

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As for killing off the seals that did the raid. Cmon, I mean not saying its not possible, but do you have any idea how many guys are in seal team 6. It dont say it was one of the guys in the "osama raid".

You are correct regarding this. I misread the 2nd link and thought it said he was a member of the raid. I'll edit the original post. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    i for one do NOT think the USA killed bin Laden. i remember seeing the earlier videos of him and then the one in the article. i remember clearly thinking that his days were numbered just from his appearance alone. i have had family members with renal/kidney disease and have seen these symptoms firsthand.

now add to that all the different stories of the raid. IF we had truly taken him out with ST6, there wouldnt be all these different stories from Seals. there would NOT be ANY story at all.

then add to the mix that all of a sudden, we have to wash and "bury" the body within 24 hours. i am just wondering about a religion/cult that is mainly associated with desert and mountain regions having an "At sea" burial ritual. also, we have only seen 2 or 3 proported photos of bin Laden after the shooting. hell we got troves of photos of Qadaffi and Hussien and the rest of all the terrorists we've killed but only 2-3 of bin Laden?

bin Laden's death was supposed to be hailed as a major, if not insurmountable set-back for AQ, yet we hush it all up. if it were truly him we killed and not some patsy decoy or body double, you would think that these photos would be everywhere in an effort to tell the rest of AQ that NO ONE is safe or beyond reach. i mean we WENT IN TO PAKISTAN TO GET HIM AFTERALL risking war with a *cough cough* "ally" *cough cough*

you just dont see that happening.

i think Bobo the Clown got his hands on some Top Secret, Eyes Only stuff and decided to tailor it to his benefit.

it's funny we have more and more people starting to question the 9/11 attacks but not this.....we see how underhanded Bobo is and has been when getting his way but this is beyond him?

Last edited:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Because SEALs don't ever tell their stories in books... :rollseyes:

Every one needs to step away from the microwave, the waves from that and your tin foil hats are seemingly drawing you into a state of stupidity that very well may be irreversible.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    i for one do NOT think the USA killed bin Laden. i remember seeing the earlier videos of him and then the one in the article. i remember clearly thinking that his days were numbered just from his appearance alone. i have had family members with renal/kidney disease and have seen these symptoms firsthand.

then add to the mix that all of a sudden, we have to wash and "bury" the body within 24 hours. i am just wondering about a religion/cult that is mainly associated with desert and mountain regions having an "At sea" burial ritual. also, we have only seen 2 or 3 proported photos of bin Laden after the shooting. hell we got troves of photos of Qadaffi and Hussien and the rest of all the terrorists we've killed but only 2-3 of bin Laden?

You may want to look into Islam before you go spouting off about it...

Additionally, the signs/symptoms of renal failure are NOT pathognomonic.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso

Your right it is the islam thing to do, but since when do we give two ****s about others beliefs? Name one other terrorist that we gave special treatment for because of thier religious beliefs orntreated them along thier beliefs, you cant, becausenwe dont. Just ask all the terrorist in Guantanamo bay.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Has anyone ever thought that the whole kidney failure story was intentional misinformation??
    Bin laden was killed in abadabad Pakistan in 2011.

The questions people should be asking is who (what government) was helping hide him and why?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Your right it is the islam thing to do, but since when do we give two ****s about others beliefs? Name one other terrorist that we gave special treatment for because of thier religious beliefs orntreated them along thier beliefs, you cant, becausenwe dont. Just ask all the terrorist in Guantanamo bay.

Huh? All the terrorists in Guantonamo Bay are still alive, so Islamic burial rituals don't really apply to them...

I'm not following you. :dunno:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Huh? All the terrorists in Guantonamo Bay are still alive, so Islamic burial rituals don't really apply to them...

I'm not following you. :dunno:

I think what he is trying to say, is that they are not afforded their religous rights in GETMO. Which again, he would be wrong. They have a call to prayer and the standard amounts of prayers daily. They are not fed foods in which their religion don't allow, without options.

Where ever, whomever and whatever he is reading to get that info... It's wrong.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    what he was trying to say is that the cult of islam does not care nor do they afford the respect and rights to other religions.

while we on the other hand bend over backwards for these heathen murderers

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    But of course, That is exactly how we should act. No matter how someone treats you, shouldn't you treat them with SOME respect?

I realize just how scummy, dirty and nasty they are. That doesn't mean we should take away their natural rights.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013

i know they are supposed to bury the dead, clean and before sunset. what i was getting at is:

1) why do we give a *****?

2) why no more photos, clearer photos

3) a prominently desert/mountain religion has a "burial at sea" plan?

as for the symptoms, my family mbrs had renal failure and had that same pallid, ashy look. they looked drawn and worn out. my grandmother who is going for dialysis several times a week has this look now. she is thin, weak and pale.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom