• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    This doesn't make it true. If you repeat a lie often enough, people have a tendency to take it as fact.
    This whole thing is pure :tinfoil::tinfoil:

Bob

Yes. Our government would never lie to bolster support or manipulate the population by starting and repeating black propaganda.

All things they say and repeat over and over again are true. I take nothing the .gov says with a grain of salt and trust it entirely.

Questioning information given by the one true source (gov) is unhealthy.

There is no drone program. There is no drone program. there is no drone program...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeF3QNn0J8[/ame]

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I think what he is trying to say, is that they are not afforded their religous rights in GETMO. Which again, he would be wrong. They have a call to prayer and the standard amounts of prayers daily. They are not fed foods in which their religion don't allow, without options.

Where ever, whomever and whatever he is reading to get that info... It's wrong.

:+1:

A quick Google search yields hundreds of images of prisoners in prayer.

what he was trying to say is that the cult of islam does not care nor do they afford the respect and rights to other religions.

while we on the other hand bend over backwards for these heathen murderers

Because we are Americans. Also, let's keep in mind, it's all about perspective.

But of course, That is exactly how we should act. No matter how someone treats you, shouldn't you treat them with SOME respect?

I realize just how scummy, dirty and nasty they are. That doesn't mean we should take away their natural rights.

:+1:

i know they are supposed to bury the dead, clean and before sunset. what i was getting at is:

1) why do we give a *****?

2) why no more photos, clearer photos

3) a prominently desert/mountain religion has a "burial at sea" plan?

as for the symptoms, my family mbrs had renal failure and had that same pallid, ashy look. they looked drawn and worn out. my grandmother who is going for dialysis several times a week has this look now. she is thin, weak and pale.

Again, we are Americans. Yes, Islam does allow for burial at sea if no other option is available. Islam was founded within 50 miles of the coast, and the Middle East, where Islam is quite prominent, is home to hundreds of thousands of miles coast line. When Islam first came to be, most settlements were still near enough to water that they could be there in half a day's walk. For much of history, water was the main source of commerce, transportation, and life itself. It shouldn't be all that surprising that a burial at sea came up at some point in the last ~2000 years.

Yes, the signs and symptoms you speak of are all signs of renal failure, as well as about 20 other things. Again, they are not pathognomonic for renal failure. The flu would look quite similar on a crappy recording.

Yes. Our government would never lie to bolster support or manipulate the population by starting and repeating black propaganda.

All things they say and repeat over and over again are true. I take nothing the .gov says with a grain of salt and trust it entirely.

Questioning information given by the one true source (gov) is unhealthy.

There is no drone program. There is no drone program. there is no drone program...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeF3QNn0J8

Just because they do and have lie/lied, doesn't mean that they are always lying. I'm just as skeptical of government as the next guy, and I think we all should be, but not everything has to be a conspiracy.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    i agree that not everything has to be a conspiracy, but this one stinks to high heaven!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    i agree that not everything has to be a conspiracy, but this one stinks to high heaven!

Honestly, I've not seen one thing that leads me to believe there is any funny business present, and believe me, I'd love to catch BHO in another lie!

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Honestly, I've not seen one thing that leads me to believe there is any funny business present, and believe me, I'd love to catch BHO in another lie!

The Corbett Report | Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time

Read the story and follow all the links to the actual reports over 10 years.

Perhaps the real scam was that Bin Laden was the master head of this global terror group. Got to have a boogey man to direct anger at.

What was he really? Do some simple research into where he came from, what he did and more importantly who he hung around with. The answer may surprise you!

Like where was he on 9/11 and who did he meet with? The whole OBL the target of a worldwide manhunt for crimes against humanity is pure comedy.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The Corbett Report | Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time

Read the story and follow all the links to the actual reports over 10 years.

Perhaps the real scam was that Bin Laden was the master head of this global terror group. Got to have a boogey man to direct anger at.

What was he really? Do some simple research into where he came from, what he did and more importantly who he hung around with. The answer may surprise you!

Like where was he on 9/11 and who did he meet with? The whole OBL the target of a worldwide manhunt for crimes against humanity is pure comedy.

I've seen/heard/read it all before.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Does anyone NOT remember the SEAL that supposedly shot Bin Laden complaining about not getting benefits because he didnt put in his 20?
    If Osama was killed in 2002, he would not only be a liars (as well as the rest of Seal Team 6), but he'd also be a scumbag of EPIC proportions, after all, he would be trying to get a "free ride" for doing nothing, but claiming that he had.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Does anyone NOT remember the SEAL that supposedly shot Bin Laden complaining about not getting benefits because he didnt put in his 20?
    If Osama was killed in 2002, he would not only be a liars (as well as the rest of Seal Team 6), but he'd also be a scumbag of EPIC proportions, after all, he would be trying to get a "free ride" for doing nothing, but claiming that he had.

Please don't tell me that you are using logic? But other's have said... (insert internet news here).......

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013

Please don't tell me that you are using logic? But other's have said... (insert internet news here).......

3 SEALS have come fwd claiming to have shot bin Laden. And, the last guy "Shooter" in Esquire magazine, has had his claims debunked by several sources as has Bisonnette, the SEAL who wrote the book.

who is to say these SEALS are telling the truth but were themselves duped by a body double. Saddam Hussien used something like 7 doubles.

So, SEALS roll in, smoke the double, Bobo the Clown takes credit for it. just like he when he shot the Somali pirates.....

who is going to question ol Bobo? certainly not the white apologists that voted for him to prove they weren't racists....certainly not the black community that voted for him based on his race (thats not racist btw). certainly not the Hispanic community who stand to gain tremendously from open borders and free for all immigration from Bobo the Clown.

i just dont see how someone that had the major kidney problems that OBL had can live in cave systems as long as he supposedly did. also, there was no mention of any dialysis machinery in his compound there in Pakistan and in interviews and such there were several statements that very few people left the compound.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I do not expect we would have the whole story about bin laden. I also do not expect we would be able to tell the difference between a lie and the truth.

Everyone practices propaganda on the populace and military forces of their own country as well as foreign countries. I know that. I have studied the practice and it's really neat.

If there was a bin laden and he was the big boss, I would expect one of his subordinates to kill him in secret and destroy his body so that he could never be captured or confirmed killed. That would let his name live on forever as a rallying cry for his cause. It would also draw immense resources from their enemy in attempts to find and kill/capture a no longer existing figure. This was my initial take in 2002 and still is what I would have done in their shoes.

If I were American intelligence and determined that this scenario had happened, I would play along until I found the location of bin laden's remains or confirmed that they could not be recovered and identified by either a small number of people or noone. Once I located the small group with knowledge of the ruse/location of the body, I would kill them very dead and then stage a raid and claim bin laden's killing.

I might have to make a deal with another superpower to make it work (global legitimacy of the narrative) and I might have to give them a piece of advanced tech to seal the deal. Again conjecture.

This is pure conjecture and based on my understanding of declassified previous propoganda/military intelligence/paramilitary operations, I would not expect to ever have any idea of what actually happened.

The news is most likely a lie. The competing storylines claiming to tell the true story are also most likely lies. A situation like this would be a flood of information, disinformation and freelance nutjobs seeking fame and income.

I would expect each and every person actually involved in any of this to lie. They are willing to kill and die for their country, they had damn well be ready to lie for it too.

All we can do is make educated guesses about any of this. Unless you did it, you do not know what happened.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I do not expect we would have the whole story about bin laden. I also do not expect we would be able to tell the difference between a lie and the truth.

Everyone practices propaganda on the populace and military forces of their own country as well as foreign countries. I know that. I have studied the practice and it's really neat.

If there was a bin laden and he was the big boss, I would expect one of his subordinates to kill him in secret and destroy his body so that he could never be captured or confirmed killed. That would let his name live on forever as a rallying cry for his cause. It would also draw immense resources from their enemy in attempts to find and kill/capture a no longer existing figure. This was my initial take in 2002 and still is what I would have done in their shoes.

If I were American intelligence and determined that this scenario had happened, I would play along until I found the location of bin laden's remains or confirmed that they could not be recovered and identified by either a small number of people or noone. Once I located the small group with knowledge of the ruse/location of the body, I would kill them very dead and then stage a raid and claim bin laden's killing.

I might have to make a deal with another superpower to make it work (global legitimacy of the narrative) and I might have to give them a piece of advanced tech to seal the deal. Again conjecture.

This is pure conjecture and based on my understanding of declassified previous propoganda/military intelligence/paramilitary operations, I would not expect to ever have any idea of what actually happened.

The news is most likely a lie. The competing storylines claiming to tell the true story are also most likely lies. A situation like this would be a flood of information, disinformation and freelance nutjobs seeking fame and income.

I would expect each and every person actually involved in any of this to lie. They are willing to kill and die for their country, they had damn well be ready to lie for it too.

All we can do is make educated guesses about any of this. Unless you did it, you do not know what happened.

i agree with this. i would also add, the best lie is one that contains partial truth.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    3 SEALS have come fwd claiming to have shot bin Laden. And, the last guy "Shooter" in Esquire magazine, has had his claims debunked by several sources as has Bisonnette, the SEAL who wrote the book.

who is to say these SEALS are telling the truth but were themselves duped by a body double. Saddam Hussien used something like 7 doubles. .

Three different SEALs have taken credit for Bin Laden's killing? Do you have a link to this claim? Since the "official" version of Bin Laden's death happened in Pakistan, are these three guys all saying that they were the shooter, or are they saying they killed someone else? And if that claim is valid, it reflects VERY poorly on SEAL Team 6. (but one should note, TWO SEALs did shot Bin Laden)

As for the body double, are you implying that 3 body doubles were floating around the compound and were killed by different members of the team? That's pretty outlandish. I would also think that the identity of the body was confirmed prior to the announcement being made, and most likely NOT by the SEALs (it was confirmed in Afghanistan).

And what about the Al-Qaeda confirming the death themselves, and vowing revenge? If Osama had been dead since 2002, why wouldnt they simply "crash the party," and tell the world how the "American Satan," has lied about killing Bin Laden, and reveal the actual circumstances surrounding his death? That would have been a serious blow to support of the war effort... but of course, no such denials ever came out.

So, SEALS roll in, smoke the double, Bobo the Clown takes credit for it. just like he when he shot the Somali pirates.....

who is going to question ol Bobo? certainly not the white apologists that voted for him to prove they weren't racists....certainly not the black community that voted for him based on his race (thats not racist btw). certainly not the Hispanic community who stand to gain tremendously from open borders and free for all immigration from Bobo the Clown..

I don't see how any of that forwards the discussion.

i just dont see how someone that had the major kidney problems that OBL had can live in cave systems as long as he supposedly did. also, there was no mention of any dialysis machinery in his compound there in Pakistan and in interviews and such there were several statements that very few people left the compound.

The op, from entry to exit, took 38 minutes. I don't see how a thorough inventory of a compound could be done in such a relatively small length of time. And this is assuming that the equipment was on-site.

As for him being treated while he was in a cave system, he was in Afghanistan. I doubt there are any first-tier medical facilities in the nation. I would imagine a brick and mud hut isnt that much of a "step-up" from a cave. But regardless, he was a freaking millionaire if anyone had the resources to get treatment in remote places, I would imagine he would.

I can't see a legitimate purpose in hiding Bin Laden's death. If he was killed in Tora Bora in 2002, why hasn't anyone stated they've seen the body of were aware of his death (not even his allies did such)? In order for that to be true, numerous military/govt employed desk jockeys would have been aware of his death, and kept mum, while a limited number of SEALs were apparently "sinking ships," at first opportunity. Sorry, I don't buy that.... military intelligence has a pretty solid record of "leaking" info, whereas the SEALs are famous for being "silent professionals."

:dunno:

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Not knocking the SEALS at all. They do their job and the do it well.

As for the links to the 3 ppl claiming to have shot him, I will have to find those again.

As for AQ not bursting the bubble, if they knew he was dead in 2002 and perpetuated the lie of his still living, they can't come out now and say "no, Bobo didn't kill him, he has been dead since...." With out putting themselves in a bad spot with fellow AQ.

Maybe they covered the death of OBL since 2002 to keep the dream alive as it were. I mean if they come out and say he died in a cave from renal failure or an earthquake, well, that doesn't further the goals of AQ very much does it? These dirtbags want their deaths to mean something and dying like that is very ignominious I would think.

As for the second portion you quoted from me, it forwards the discussion by raising the question of who among Bobo's constituents is actually going to question him. None.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    But of course, That is exactly how we should act. No matter how someone treats you, shouldn't you treat them with SOME respect?

I realize just how scummy, dirty and nasty they are. That doesn't mean we should take away their natural rights.
    Its a little late to be talking about natural rights after sending a team of assassins into a home to kill an unarmed man as he cowered in a corner.

Dumping the body at sea was the biggest load of **** I have ever heard in my entire life. I am embarrassed at how many people believe it.

I can't see a legitimate purpose in hiding Bin Laden's death.
    Enormous transfers of wealth and power for more than a decade. What lies would you tell if hundreds of billions of dollars were on the line?

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Its a little late to be talking about natural rights after sending a team of assassins into a home to kill an unarmed man as he cowered in a corner.

Dumping the body at sea was the biggest load of **** I have ever heard in my entire life. I am embarrassed at how many people believe it.

So if you're dead you don't have rights? Shocking, I know... Go sit close to the microwave with your tinfoil hat on, it's working.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So if you're dead you don't have rights? Shocking, I know... Go sit close to the microwave with your tinfoil hat on, it's working.

Go listen to the bull**** on television. Osama is swimming with the fishes. Good one.

Last edited:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Its a little late to be talking about natural rights after sending a team of Warriors into a home to kill a man with-in reach of a weapon.

Enormous transfers of wealth and power for more than a decade. What lies would you tell if hundreds of billions of dollars were on the line?

And what, oh esteemed one, would YOU have done after 9/11 ? Or maybe I should ask, what HAVE YOU done, since 9/11 other than spout your conspircy theories that have about as much grounding in FACTS as the butterfly effect?

Bob

Top Bottom