• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I was tooling through downtown late last night and saw a group of 8 folks riding on the sidewalk on the north side of Ohio St. just west of Pennsylvania. I stopped and told them they were not allowed to ride on the sidewalk and they told me I was wrong :n00b:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I was tooling through downtown late last night and saw a group of 8 folks riding on the sidewalk on the north side of Ohio St. just west of Pennsylvania. I stopped and told them they were not allowed to ride on the sidewalk and they told me I was wrong :n00b:

Should of wrote them all a nice $20 ticket!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Man I would have loved to be close enough to hear your response.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have it on good authority that abandoned scooters on IUPUI might start finding their way into the covered walkways that go over Michigan Street.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

TASER THEM!!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Physical therapy?

pt-belt-2.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well?
    well-were-waiting1.jpg

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The other day I saw a privately owned scooter (POS is taken...). They had what looked like a large plastic cup duct-taped to the steering column. The tall-boy holder is standard on Redneck Scooters.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :): Well technically I think CM might be in Eagledale. He's kind of on the border area.

I'm not always sure of the demarcation lines in Marion County. I know where Avon begins and ends in all Cardinal directions, that's about it. I do know the IMS is spittin distance from Casa El Mouse.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Coozie on the beer is a must year-around! That way you know it's a beer and not a spit-can. Redneck Scooters LLC thinks of everything.

That's a good practice! And not just for spit can/non-spit can designation. I remember grilling out at a friend's house in Monticello (surrounded by open fields in the dead of winter with a below-zero windchill). Steaks were literally starting to freeze while waiting to go on the grill. Had to have coozies to keep the beers from freezing! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not always sure of the demarcation lines in Marion County. I know where Avon begins and ends in all Cardinal directions, that's about it. I do know the IMS is spittin distance from Casa El Mouse.
    I used to live just a few blocks due east of him years ago, and I was smack in the middle of Eagledale. I was almost due north of the North 40 at IMS.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I used to live just a few blocks due east of him years ago, and I was smack in the middle of Eagledale. I was almost due north of the North 40 at IMS.

Is there a sliding-scale for converting a scooter to .45 acp or cheeseburgers?

Top Bottom