• Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    :lmfao:

When I check into the hotel this year, I'll make sure and request the room with the slanted floor....... INGO member Dean Crail has the floor this year. :):

I am sure it is a nice floor at that!!!! That being said i will be bringing an air mattress. At least I wont have a dog waking me up a 2AM in Atlanta!!:laugh:

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    What is left for hotels will be over $350 for the event. That is to much knife money, truck bed or 25 mins to the closest motel 6 it is. I bet the one close to Atlanta are really nice.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Ill be there. You can find me at the Chaves Knives table on Friday, I believe its table 21F.

It is 21F You guys are my second stop on friday. Ramon makes some amazing knives! How do you know him it is interesting to see an INGO member helping such a promising knife maker.

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    I wish I was, I have a depo for work on Friday. The nerve to have a depo the friday of Blade Show.

Have fun for those that go. It is a good time and a lot of fun, even if you don't buy anything :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Since I can't do the travel any longer I have to let Brad do my shopping for me now.:(

I wish I was going especially since Pop and Grunt are going.:): That should be a good time. Pops is one of my favorite people in the whole world.:rockwoot:You just have to watch him so he doesn't buy out all the good knives.

Top Bottom