Brad, Joe and I just crossed the OHIO!
    nGTfQ4O.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Yeah, last year I told myself I would go this year. I just couldn't afford to go to Blade and then go somewhere I really want to go next weekend. Next weekend won out this year.

Next year I will try to make it work... maybe with a table (but I'm not a big fan of crowds, so maybe not).

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been reading about the Blade show since Blade magazine was still American Blade. I am unconvinced that my aversion to crowds in enclosed spaces as well as walking would be outweighed by the pleasure derived from being awash in all of those awesome knives!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I've been reading about the Blade show since Blade magazine was still American Blade. I am unconvinced that my aversion to crowds in enclosed spaces as well as walking would be outweighed by the pleasure derived from being awash in all of those awesome knives!

You just need to experience it for yourself then form an opinion. I have been to "many" of these shows even before they were being held in Atlanta (yeah...I'm old), and every time I attend, my head spins and I come home broke. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You just need to experience it for yourself then form an opinion. I have been to "many" of these shows even before they were being held in Atlanta (yeah...I'm old), and every time I attend, my head spins and I come home broke. :)

You, sir, are a co-dependent enabler!! Get they behind me!!!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I put it up for now......it was the first time I ever won a lottery after being in dozens and dozens of them over the years.:)

I was 1 number shy on the first RJ Martin lottery, my friend standing next to me one first pick (RJ handed our cards to us at the same time, RJ rigged the lottery for him ;) ), and was by another winner.

Then I was by you for the Carrey lottery.

I was around all sorts of luck, but I didn't get jack in lotteries :(

Didn't even enter the production Hinderer market this year, can't believe what an extra CNC machine can do

Top Bottom