• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I really really dislike B-town right now!:xmad: In fact if I never had to go back to town that would be fine with me. Well..except for 5 guys.Gotta go there.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Tomorrow is the day to avoid Bloomington north of say...Tapp/Country Club/Winslow/Rogers Rd (yes that's all one E-W road) if at all possible!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I hate it here too, and I live here. I wish I never had to see another Obama 08 sticker on a car.

billpoobah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I appologize for the construction on 3rd Street. I am one of the construction inspectors on that project. Traffic is stupid busy. Please avoid this road if you can, it will help us out quite a bit. Tomorrow is move-in day for the IU students so the traffic will only be getting worse...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I really really dislike B-town right now!:xmad: In fact if I never had to go back to town that would be fine with me. Well..except for 5 guys.Gotta go there.

I love 5 Guys! Bubs is really good too. I had a medium rare elk burger the other day. Yummy.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I appologize for the construction on 3rd Street. I am one of the construction inspectors on that project. Traffic is stupid busy. Please avoid this road if you can, it will help us out quite a bit. Tomorrow is move-in day for the IU students so the traffic will only be getting worse...

And the collective IQ will be getting lower. :D

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Moving my son into IU tommorrow ,hope my GPS wont let me down.Thanks for the heads up on construction

lol have fun in traffic all day. Then dealing with crazy parents. I feel bad for you and everyone else who has to deal with all of the traffic.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    If there was any movie line I could relate to the most, it would be from Breaking Away, where Dennis Quaid said the only problem with living in a college town, is the kids never get older, but you do. (or something like that)

It's true.

I am now officially old enough to be those kids' parent. :eek:

I feel dirty staring at them anymore.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Moving my son into IU tommorrow ,hope my GPS wont let me down.Thanks for the heads up on construction

I-69 south to I-465 South

I-465 South and then curve west

SR 37 South; go south until it stinks. You're now in Martinsville. Further south, the stink will rise. You'll be in Bloomington soon. :D

Top Bottom