• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I only go down to Bloomington occasionally, and that's just to eat at farmBloomington. Oh and you have to stop at Oliver Winery on the way back. Other than that I see no need!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Well...Dorm Day did us a good one today. As most of you know, today is opening day for the dorms in Bloomington. Traffic was at a stand-still anywhere near campus, and bumper to bumper everywhere else.

Seems a person from Michigan who was driving in front of my wife today, wasn't paying attention and slammed the breaks. My wife plowed into him, and he in turn plowed the car in front of him. This was all on E. 3rd St., by Cheeseburger In Paradise.

So, our Tribeca is Tri$%#*ed-a Uppa.

Airbag deployed on her, and toasted the whole front doghouse.

She hit a Saturn Vue, and the Saturn hit a Honda Accord.

06604a42.jpg

0684fbec.jpg

2bd66035.jpg

243b83e1.jpg

Last edited:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Hope the wife is o.k.
    It's the car I' m concerned about. :laugh:

She was shaken up by the whole thing. The airbag got her too. She said she was burning, like a sunburn. She said as soon as it deployed, it smelled like gunpowder inside the cabin, and she pushed it in, and bailed out.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    Well...Dorm Day did us a good one today. As most of you know, today is opening day for the dorms in Bloomington. Traffic was at a stand-still anywhere near campus, and bumper to bumper everywhere else.

Seems a person from Michigan who was driving in front of my wife today, wasn't paying attention and slammed the breaks. My wife plowed into him, and he in turn plowed the car in front of him. This was all on E. 3rd St., by Cheeseburger In Paradise.

So, our Tribeca is Tri$%#*ed-a Uppa.

Airbag deployed on her, and toasted the whole front doghouse.

She hit a Saturn Vue, and the Saturn hit a Honda Accord.

Just of of curiosity, but in a situation like that is she still considered to be at fault?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Just of of curiosity, but in a situation like that is she still considered to be at fault?
    Yup. For all three cars if they determine the car in front of her did not hit the car in front of them first.
    The police report doesn't indicate either way, and she doesn't know, as it happened so fast. The insurance adjuster told us they would call the other two drivers and ask them how many impacts they felt, and if they said two, then she is not at fault for one of them, but if they both say one, then she is at fault for both. All they have to do is lie. It's anybody's word.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The one thing I was going to ask here, was that she had to sign a waiver declining medical treatment from the ambulance. So did the other drivers. They both drove away, but her car was towed away, as it busted the radiator.

My first thought was they would complain of whiplash, but I suppose since they declined medical treatment, that waiver states they declare they are ok after the impact.

Anybody care to comment?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom