• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I didn't read the whole thread but I get the drift.. I took a Gunsite class from Ken a few years ago and he impressed me as a really top notch professional. He was very personable, a really nice guy and NEVER seemed to hold himself above any of the students in the class even though some were very "green" so to speak.. I talked with him on several occasions at the 1500 Gun show and he was always "low key". Never in uniform and just enjoying the show like the rest of us.
    Funny how POTUS does the same thing on our time and dime and is now considered a "rock star" politician and a guy that actually devoted a great deal of his life to serving and helping others makes a mistake and is considered the scum of the earth by some.
    Seems to me the world gets more upside down every day.. I wish him the best working out his problems and I would imagine he could do as well, or better, financially in the training arena than he was being Sheriff. From what I see from a few people here I'm sure he would be more appreciated. :) Personally I would jump at the chance to be involved in another class he was in charge of.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Last edited:

Tobryan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Lafayette
    .... Personally I would jump at the chance to be involved in another class he was in charge of.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

As would I!

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    :) Personally I would jump at the chance to be involved in another class he was in charge of.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^In a heart beat. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW, Kens supporters are still here but we're moving on as I'm sure Ken is. Try it sometime when you grow up.

Bob

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Campbell

LOL

Where have all KC peeps gone?

Drip drip drip..........

You have passed any semblance of either objectivity or fairness. It's a shame you feel it necessary to continue to malign Ken Campbell at every turn. I would submit you are in a distinct minority. Perhaps those who share your sentiments are good company for you - certainly not for others I can assure you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    LOL

Where have all KC peeps gone?

Drip drip drip..........

Where is the indictment against him you seem so convinced we were just hours away from? I'll ask again, did he commit a crime? If so, why no indictment?

Where is all of the proof of your accusations? Drip drip drip.....

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "Where is the indictment against him you seem so convinced we were just hours away from?'

I never posted anything of the sort. You are lying.

I did post more that I believed more was to come and it has!

I also believe it is not over yet.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    KC gives her a gun. Gets sex for free

Rodden give her credentials and an official deputy’s badge but still pays $300 for sex. Man he must not have been doing it right.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Attacking the messenger instead of the culprit says more about you than me.

No attack, just an observation. You are the one attacking another member.
    According to the posts I read in this thread. It's pretty obvious to all but you, just who the culprit is here...

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Everything I have posted has been in print or from other websites or from those that have had a direct interaction with KC.( IE my wife).

So how am I "attacking another member"?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Wonder what KC's fanboys are going to say about the Judges and DAs and other notables that are on her client list?

Are they going to get thrown under the bus or they will crack on the detractors?

Everything I have posted has been in print or from other websites or from those that have had a direct interaction with KC.( IE my wife).

So how am I "attacking another member"?

Where is it in print or when was it relayed to your wife who is on the supposed list?

Top Bottom