• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    New Castle
    Greetings all! Just thought I'd pop in to introduce myself.
    I am a former anti-gunner who was shown the light by the son of a member here.
    I've owned and shot several firearms for the past few months, and spend plenty of time at the range now. I've even managed to help my wife and daughter get over their fears of guns in the process of getting over mine.
    I was even just approved today for my lifetime carry permit, so I guess I'm doing something right in life now.
    I feel a little foolish for having been so ignorant towards them for so long, but hey, better late than never right?
    I've been lurking here for a while now, trying to get the hang of things, and decided it was time to come out of the shadows and mingle with the folks.
    Hope to learn more, and converse with as many of you as I can!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome:2:ingo:
    Glad that you have grown. Watch out though. The gun bug can metastasize like cancer and take over your entire being at which time the serfs (liberals) will take up their pitch forks and Kill you. Then agan in some folks it is more like a virus that tries to replicate itself and can be contagious.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Welcome. I think you'll quickly see that you've found a great resource here, and an even better community of period.

jzwhts

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Mooresville
    Welcome from Morgan County. I believe you will find this to be a great place to hang out. I don't post a lot, but I sure do read a lot here. I learn a lot also!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome and glad you've come around. This is a very good community. A lot to learn and if you are interested, a lot of good people to meet.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Welcome to INGO. Your story is a great inspiration. PM me your address and t-shirt size and I'll get a special welcome package out to you.

Raistlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    New Castle
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
    PM sent Que!

Been doing lots of reading tonight, most of my questions are being answered before I can even ask them! There's just an amazing amount of knowledge posted here! :)

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    Welcome to INGO, I was never anti gun but didn't realize the importance of being prepared and able to protect yourself until I was 50, so I would agree it is better late than never. There is an "even better community of period" a.k.a. people here with a lot of knowledge and everyone is always willing to share information.

Enjoy catching up on your reading, Pat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom