• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red0801

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2015
    Wakarusa
    I have to say that although I'm not hardcore about it, if a Ruger is sitting next to almost anything for a competitive price. I'll always buy the Ruger.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Brand loyalty? I would certainly expect my dog to be more loyal to me than I am to any brand.

I have some brands that I like better than others. For instance, I seem to buy Hydromatic whenever I need a sewage pump. (And I've bought more sewage pumps in the last few years than guns.) They are just a good value for what they are.

I like old Remington .22s. Except for the 10/22 my wife gave me as a wedding present, those are the only .22 rifles that stick around. Other than that, I'm pretty open to guns by any manufacturer... depending on how good the deal is.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I own a little bit from most gun makers. Rugar, Knight, Savage, Mauser, Remington, Marlin, Browning, NEF, Springfield, S&W, Dan Wesson, FNH, Colt, and Winchester. In the near hopefully very near, will be buying my first Glock, a G20 to finally get my 10mm.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I started with Glock, but when it did more damage to my hand than I could tolerate, I moved on to Taurus. With the recent recall in effect, I lost confidence in my EDC Taurus and added an FNH. Excellent choice. I look for a piece that will do what I want it to do at a price I am willing to pay.

For long guns I started with a Mossberg back in the 1970s. Added a Ruger when I started shooting again a few years back. Other brands were added to fit specific areas.

So, no brand loyalty. Loyalty is given to performance and features.

Top Bottom