Brass knuckles.Anyone carrying or collecting them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    wonder why I post at all, I seem to be singled out to be proven wrong.

This was my experience with LEO encounters.
    I stand corrected.

Better to post, be wrong, and be corrected; than to continue to be wrong.

Some LEOs like to tell you something is illegal when they don't like you having them.
    I've been told by a cop that carrying pepper spray was illegal in Indiana. :rolleyes:
    I think some INGOers also reported being told by cops that open caryr was not legal in Indiana.

I was told the LTCH was only for buying a gun and keeping it at home.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    well, I figure the LEO is the guy who is doing the arresting. I'd rather not deal with showing him/her they are wrong in court. I have the time and such but it is a hassle and they really hate to be shown up. I will carry a few knives and a gun or two instead.

All for sticking up for my rights and I do so often but I pick the battles that mean something to me.

Still like to get a pair of the Copper ones Gabriel showed off last year. They were nice and maybe I can get him to make them big enough to go around my fat fingers. :)
    I don't have FaceBook or any other Social Media so....

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Ive got this made by my great grandfather in the 1940ish :):

Ive also got some knuckles I bought after realizing they weren't illegal to throw in the trucks door pocket or something just to have. I think I got them off blade HQ or Blade play, they are just stainless steel I think.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Ive also got some knuckles I bought after realizing they weren't illegal to throw in the trucks door pocket or something just to have. I think I got them off blade HQ or Blade play, they are just stainless steel I think.

WW2 trench knife?

The blade looks very much like this one.

DSC04918.JPG

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Not sure what he got the blade from, whether he made it or took it from something else. But my Great Grandpa made the handle at least and put it on that blade while he worked on the railroad here in the US during the War. I wasn't there but Im guessing it was a rough time.

dowerdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2017
    Phoenix
    Nowadays I prefer the plastic sort. Besides, these function as a lighter too :D

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/Brass-knuckles-lighter-case-for-a-mini-bic-knucks-knuckle-duster-/1-4-2-3-0-0-2-3-3-4-5-4 (remove the dashes between the numbers at the end, the forum thinks it's a phone number and hides it)

Knuckleduster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 25, 2017
    Monroeville
    I have been known to have a set in my jacket pocket. And with a bit of patience, some plaster for a mould, and a wooden set that you've cut and fit to your paw. All that's left is molten metal (soda cans melt easily) and then file and sand with crocus cloth.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Is that a five shot or six shot?

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    My wife brought these back home for me from the Philippines last year. They are made of Tiger Kamagong wood, which is very dense, hard, and yet comfortable in the hand. They are quite beautiful.

I have not yet hit anyone with them, but I imagine a good smack will cause some pain on the other side.

I will be there in about ten days for 3 weeks. If anyone would like me to pick some up for them give me a PM. In the meantime, I’ll ask the wife how much they cost. (Can’t be too much.)

wk.jpg

Top Bottom